geddout

Aug 12, 2016
So I take 20 minutes out of my day to beat this game and only unlock 2 scenes?
You have to lose?
0/10 what were they thinking?

Reactions: varlok

vrlinux3

Sep 27, 2021
que motor usa este juego? lo intente traducir al español pero no pude, me podrían ayudar a traducirlo, este juego esta muy bonito y me recuerda a megaman

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ohh Resta! I've played this game on raw before, and it's kinda laggy... Is this one still laggy?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
you lose in the tutorial
Thanks, that was indeed what I was missing.

I can't believe that they put two scenes in the ONE section of the game that you can't easily replay without starting a completely new game... Who the hell does that!?

All in all, an ok game and an ok-ish platformer, but nothing to write home about in this day and age. At least the characters were hot and cute.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Man, this game is suck, well other than the artworks, pretty much gonna dump it if wasn't for the artwork ‍. Maybe some ppl like this kind of game, but i think this one isn't for me (but like i said before, i did like the artwork though)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ohh Resta! I've played this game on raw before, and it's kinda laggy... Is this one still laggy?
Yes. Very.

Anyhoo. The platformer part is... not great, shall we say. I would like to complete this and then use the savefile which someone was nice enough to share here for the gallery unlock (not gonna do a 16-times defeat run on bosses as a cherry on top), but...

As some others have mentioned, I also get kicked out of the game right before the final boss fight would commence. To the people who were able to continue: any advice? Were you in full-screen, started in JP locale (for godknowswhy lol), no use of skipping, or something?

And what the eff is actually going on in the save folder? Already at 600MB+ with 5 save slots used, lol.
--------------------
EDIT: Well... No idea if it's a huge fluke/coincidence, but running in JP locale with Locale Emulator ACTUALLY EFFING ALLOWED ME to commence with the final boss fight after 3 failed attempts (game crashing) without JP locale. With nothing else changed, to my knowledge. So people who get crashes: try that, I guess. I know, stupid, and dunno why; but could be the fix.
Also, an FYI for the gallery unlock savegame from here: don't forget to turn 'CG ANIMATION' ON in the options menu, if you want those newly unlocked scenes of yours not be just static pics (the savefile I assume changes the the settings in options to how they were for the person who provided it). Not that the animation adds a whole lot to it, frankly. Still.

Last edited:

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Man these controls on controller are.... definitely choice, especially since you can't rebind them. D-pad only is definitely weird but I'm getting used to it, I guess, but B for accept? A for cancel??? Who makes your jump your cancel button?! Speaking of which, anyone know what the special weapon key is for controller? Hitting everything, and I accidentally skipped through the tutorial so I don't even know what the PC bind is to work off.
A for cancle, B for accept (and the similar variants on other controllers) are very normal in some jrpgs, like the sword art online games. (Namely a lot of jrpgs that bandai namco makes)

CREEPYYGENERALL

Nov 3, 2017
game crashes a few seconds after it starts, anyone know what's causing this problem and how to fix it? (it doesn't shows any error log or what so ever, it just disappear)

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
I just need to make sure here, but when using a controller, up is right and down is left on the d-pad, and the stick only works when navigating menus, not during gameplay. Right seems to be down, I assume, since it drops you from platforms, but there's no crouching, but I assume that's just the game. Is all of that right?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
What a shame, this is a another case of great art deparment right there, but awfull gameplay and code, the dialogs and load screens are tiresome and the gameplay is boring as fuck, with not combat rape at all nor scenes with most enemies... boring, just boring.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to lose without dropping all healing items in the process??

zaetpa

Sep 13, 2022
Anyone know what to do when the bgm during text setting disappears? i can select it but it wont let me change it. it was available when i started, but was gone after i finished the tutorial. screenshots included

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
A for cancle, B for accept (and the similar variants on other controllers) are very normal in some jrpgs, like the sword art online games. (Namely a lot of jrpgs that bandai namco makes)
Yes but let's not keep making excuses for the horrible coding here. Not being able to change the button binds is crazy. It doesn't just auto assign on Xinput, where there many be some modicum of an expected button layout, but it also does it on dinput, which has no expected standard layout.

I can't even turn off the gamepad input to just let xinput do the heavy lifting.

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
saw this on steam, was thinking of picking it up but not sure its worth the price, I'll try it out then see.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes