Seeking Medical Fetish Games

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Looking for games that feature a decent amount of medical fetish content. The only one that I know of to really focus on the topic is General Practitioner, and while I was intrigued by the premise, I found the execution to be awful. Don't really plan on playing the sequel.

Outside of that I've played several games that have some minor routes/scenes involving doctors and medical exams, my favorites being:
I'd love to find games with more medfet content. I really love the power imbalance of a classic physical exam. Doesn't have to be a focus like General Practitioner, but I do want it to be moderately grounded in reality. If it is a run of the mill JRPG with a scene or two of a girl getting banged in a gyno chair while she wonders just what is happening on the other side the partition, I'll probably pass. Open to most games except for exclusive male/male content.

Last edited:
Reactions: IvanGaffno

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Looks like you may find WHITE PASSION interesting.
The game is currently available only in German, but is being translated by its creator to English.
Active Mediafire are found here:

The language should be no much of a problem, since a good walkthrough is available:

Some official playthrough videos, for the sake of demonstration:

If you will bump somewhere into another appropriate suggestions, it will be nice to have them collected here.

Reactions: naurd

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Looks like you may find WHITE PASSION interesting.
The game is currently available only in German, but is being translated by its creator to English.
Active Mediafire are found here:

The language should be no much of a problem, since a good walkthrough is available:

Some official playthrough videos, for the sake of demonstration:

If you will bump somewhere into another appropriate suggestions, it will be nice to have them collected here.
Wow that looks great. Couple questions, is it just the voice acting that is in german like in that playthrough video? If that is the case I'll dive right in but if a majority of the dialogue and menu text is still german I'll wait for more translation.

Am I reading this correctly and the game is broken up into six separate parts each like 7-9 GBs each? That's nuts! Any split up for the ongoing translation between each part?

Thanks for the recommendation though looks like a really interesting game that deserves more attention. And I'll update this thread if I find anymore games on the topic. Seems like an unrepresented fetish both in terms of games and just general discussion.

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Wow that looks great. Couple questions, is it just the voice acting that is in german like in that playthrough video? If that is the case I'll dive right in but if a majority of the dialogue and menu text is still german I'll wait for more translation.

Am I reading this correctly and the game is broken up into six separate parts each like 7-9 GBs each? That's nuts! Any split up for the ongoing translation between each part?

Thanks for the recommendation though looks like a really interesting game that deserves more attention. And I'll update this thread if I find anymore games on the topic. Seems like an unrepresented fetish both in terms of games and just general discussion.
You're welcome. The texts, at least in the version known to me (the one I referred to), are also in German. It was released about three years ago, so it is a fair question when and if the English translation will be available. You can scroll through the guide pdf file I have linked to in the original message, and decide if the German version is worth trying as it is (my German is rather basic, but I did just fine with this guide back then, completing the narrative with some idiosyncratic deviations from the suggested playthrough here and there).

Truth be told, the game is indeed heavy as hell (approx. 50 GB in total), with a fittingly long gameplay; however, it is broken into multiple mini-chapters, each archive containing several of them. You can start after downloading the first archive, since the game progresses by loading next mini-chapter after completing the previous one (with some back and forth tours between them in the latter game, if I remember correctly). Anyway, the guide is really detailed, so I do not expect much technical or other trouble.
To summarize, it is a quite immersive and well-written narrative-driven game, with tons of nice medfet scenes. On the downside, it is heavy, and might feel somewhat visually outdated. It could be cool to find better-looking games, maybe with more sandbox quality (think Maki x Examination room, but with less/no banging and more proper medfet play, like uterine stimulations/injections through a speculum etc.).

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
You're welcome. The texts, at least in the version known to me (the one I referred to), are also in German. It was released about three years ago, so it is a fair question when and if the English translation will be available. You can scroll through the guide pdf file I have linked to in the original message, and decide if the German version is worth trying as it is (my German is rather basic, but I did just fine with this guide back then, completing the narrative with some idiosyncratic deviations from the suggested playthrough here and there).

Truth be told, the game is indeed heavy as hell (approx. 50 GB in total), with a fittingly long gameplay; however, it is broken into multiple mini-chapters, each archive containing several of them. You can start after downloading the first archive, since the game progresses by loading next mini-chapter after completing the previous one (with some back and forth tours between them in the latter game, if I remember correctly). Anyway, the guide is really detailed, so I do not expect much technical or other trouble.
To summarize, it is a quite immersive and well-written narrative-driven game, with tons of nice medfet scenes. On the downside, it is heavy, and might feel somewhat visually outdated. It could be cool to find better-looking games, maybe with more sandbox quality (think Maki x Examination room, but with less/no banging and more proper medfet play, like uterine stimulations/injections through a speculum etc.).
Any clue where the motherless play through version came from since that is all English?

No worries if not. I don’t mind the visuals and can clear some space up to download, but if it’s all in German I’ll probably wait/pass, even with the great walkthrough. Need my native tongue to get my rocks off.

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
Any clue where the motherless play through version came from since that is all English?

No worries if not. I don’t mind the visuals and can clear some space up to download, but if it’s all in German I’ll probably wait/pass, even with the great walkthrough. Need my native tongue to get my rocks off.
No clue about the source; guess it's a WIP version.
Anyhow, the is the only official one I know of, so any updates should at least appear there.
P.S. I've just read the last messages in the thread: the things looks promising :)

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Way of Corruption has some (?) medical scenes (?). I dunno, I didn't play it long but it's also some of the earliest H in the game.
Defenestration has some scenes with MC in a medical chair for breast surgery, maybe other things. But there's a focus on hypno.
Thanks. I tried Way of Corruption a while ago because of those previews scenes. There is definitely some medfet content but the writing is pretty rough.

Defenstration is great. Should have probably included it in the original even if it is just medfet adjacent.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
No clue about the source; guess it's a WIP version.
Anyhow, the is the only official one I know of, so any updates should at least appear there.
P.S. I've just read the last messages in the thread: the things looks promising :)
Thanks again. I’ll keep tabs on the zity thread.