EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sph1.jpg

Overview:
Exclusively futadom/futa on femboy
retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Signatures
SheriffStorm thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

05.png 08.png barnew.png 06.png 12.png 02.png 09.png screenshot0002.png 04.png 11.png screenshot0005 (1).png 07.png screenshot0003.png 03.png sc012.png 13.png

Last edited:

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
Just like the main characters vary in their own kinks, they differ in body types. No matter if you prefer classic oh-so-thicc futas, fit tomboys, shredded muscle girls, goth-y/punk ladies, or soft motherly types with some extra meat on their bones, I got you covered.
75xzt8.jpg
I know about the "Space Goblin" in the first image, but I'm afraid any smol ladies that might be in the game is just going to be a background prop or in a one and done scene or non-romanceable or content droughted or removed like in almost every game..

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I know about the "Space Goblin" in the first image, but I'm afraid any smol ladies that might be in the game is just going to be a background prop or in a one and done scene or non-romanceable or content droughted or removed like in almost every game..
My brother of Shortstack faith, worry not. While I can't promise smol main character (yet), I still have a lot of content planned with them.

Loving the renders, futas and the world. Can’t wait to see more of what you have in store for us. So far Tessa is my favorite, love the two different dynamics you can have with her. Keep up the amazing work Void!
Thank you! I have been having a blast working on Tessa, so I am always glad to hear someone likes her. I have great things in store for her too!

4.90 star(s) 100 Votes