Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
My only question: Does the childhood friend know what's happening, or find out early? If so not for me, I'm an evil fucker, I prefer it when they don't know.
Without understanding, at least from afar, without knowledge or a gradual awareness of what is happening, all history loses its sophistication, its subtlety. NTR is an art, not a silly fetishism. You are more suited to "Cuckolds" than to NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 26, 2020
Tony at the very beginning of this: I don't like Meer. I don't give a shit about who she like.
Tony After she lost her virginity and start "dating" Doug: "Why does she like someone like him? Someone I hate. .... I can't accept reality."
Lol.
PS. Iroha, this is you?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ah yes... that ridiculous "childhood friends that aren't in a relationship" thing which I don't classify as netorare at all. As I always like to say, someone can't steal something from you if you never had it to begin with... but whatever.

Leaving my pet peeves about NTR definitions aside... this game is... ok. Not great, but not bad either. Just ok. Very linear, with some optional content to break the monotony a bit by getting you to run around and get some extra H-events. Sadly, said H-events don't have that much variety... but it's still more effort than plenty of other game put in.

The art is pretty hot, and the content is more than pure vanilla, which is a plus. Two scenes of explicit group sex. One train. Those massage scenes with the slimes... Anal. There's enough diversity to make this more interesting than plenty of other NTR stories that are otherwise quite vanilla in terms of content.

My main reason for dropping this at just "ok" is the fact that Meer's slutification is simply way too fast. It only takes a few weeks, not even a full month, for her to go from innocent virgin to cock-addicted whore. Though admittedly, the game does show that she retains some principles, and is torn between her love of dick and the knowledge that the guy(s) that are providing said dick don't care about her as anything other than a living onahole.

In that context, the ending depending on a singular choice on her part actually makes sense. At that point, she'd reached the absolute edge, the moment where she had to actually choose between indulging her addiction or trying to reign herself in.

The problem, however, is that the game doesn't really explore the consequences of her trying to reign herself in. Going from having repeated orgasms every day and getting fucked into unconsciousness and all that jazz to absolute nothing would be utterly impossible for anyone that doesn't have amazing willpower and discipline... and such a person wouldn't have ended up where she did in the first place. It feels like a massive missed opportunity to me tbh.

That said, Doug's ending doesn't make any sense. In Tony's ending, he'd supposedly already collected the evidence and had it sent out... which means that the downfall of Doug's family should have happened no matter what Meer did with the douche. Super lazy writing...

Oh well, not the worst way to while away some time.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes