Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

mikhail-2021

Jan 8, 2021
So here are the 2020 games list as of right now, only 2 or 3 are actually in any 2020 collections or listed as single links, just updating as to what's actually a 2020 release

The last games for some reason do not work, only the beginning is runned_potom a white screen with contact sensors( Tell me what the problem may be))?:confused::sneaky:

Reactions: hikiBQY

Cimon666

Jan 1, 2020
Really wanna know how to start exe/swf files on android device...also i tried every swf app on android and neither of them can run swf files also i want to ask if you guys know a site where i cam find full apk mnf games to play
if its in swf format u can try downloading flash player games from play store not the best but playable

VirtualDog

May 3, 2020
Hi there !

Sorry for the disturb' but i want to start translate the mnf games. For the swf "only", i've no problems but it gets stuck with the swf with file part.

I found the way with JPEXS for edit file".exe" but after modified and remplaced this last in the folder "part", the swf display a black screen.

Is there any way for the swf works ? I must change a line of script to redirect the path when i edit a sprite or a text ? Or it's totally impossible because the file are "crypted" and any modification cause a "crash" of swf ?

Thanks for the replys and have nice day.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes