Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Hello, guys!!! Not complete, but... Better than nothing.

Busty Bomber - Spanking Contest:

YandexDisk:
GoogleDrive: Google Drive
Mega: Mega

View attachment 1187156 View attachment 1187158
Thanks for the upload hope you can upload more videos of rhe other games. if you want wait till there are like 5-7 games out so you aint wasting money for 1-2 games if youre up for it of course....

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get 'Meet and Fuck Club' to work? I only get 'Run-time error 711 Invalid Class String Looking for object with ProglD: ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash'.

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
hello everyone, a question who has the full version of Close Encounters, Best Friends and Cheerleader Coach? because I need them and the download sites that had them no longer work, if someone has them and will pass them on to me, I would appreciate it very much, thank you for your attention (y)

Foxyfox

Feb 24, 2018
Two types of games.
SWF files need a flash player. Baka Loader is just that, a flash player, but made specifically for MnF games (Link in OP).
HTML5 files should have a "start.exe" or a "Start_Game.bat", or smthing like that. Just click on it and a browser tab will open for you to play.
I'm having a problem with the browser version. When I open the .bat file, it opens up in chrome/mozilla and loads upto 52% or 63% then prompts a download (mostly from the sound folder, a sound file which is already present in the folder). And it stays stuck there. What should I do?

Feb 27, 2020
I'm having a problem with the browser version. When I open the .bat file, it opens up in chrome/mozilla and loads upto 52% or 63% then prompts a download (mostly from the sound folder, a sound file which is already present in the folder). And it stays stuck there. What should I do?
Does that happen with every html5 game or its only one? ive tested every html5 game and everyone load up correctly here. Try redownloading the game just in case. If that doesnt solve the issue try opening it in other browser like edge or opera

Dujsuscscaba

Apr 22, 2019
Question, the HTML5 games when loading says that they're able to be played on mobile devices but I don't know how to do that so if anyone knows how to do that please share the knowledge and thanks in advance

Feb 27, 2020
Question, the HTML5 games when loading says that they're able to be played on mobile devices but I don't know how to do that so if anyone knows how to do that please share the knowledge and thanks in advance
The app i've been using is called . It lets you play 3 kinds of game engines: Ren'py (like Summertime Saga), RPGMaker (like Urban Demons), and HTML (like MnF Games). It also uses Ruffle to run flash games in .swf format. Could be different now, but AFAIK Joiplay doesnt work on the sd card so keep your games on your device. Also, the game is updated more often in the patreon, rather than in google play.

Also, should you encounter any issues with any game, please redownload the game from the mediafire folder and try again. Link in my signature.

HTML5 games
Once you installed the app, go to "Settings" -> "HTML settings" and activate "Use HTTP Server". Always remember to press the save icon at the corner before leaving, otherwise it wont save.

Each game will be in their own folders. If you have the games in zip files make sure you extract them on your device.

To import a html5 game into Joiplay, press the (+) sign at the corner of the screen. A menu will appear. What matters is the "Executable File" option: Select index1.html inside of the game folder.

FLASH games
As said, Joiplay uses Ruffle to run swf games. Thing is, Ruffle isnt a finished product, so some games will be incompatible. Not only that, but joiplay has a rather poor implementation of the program, so even more games wont work correctly. The most notable issue is that swiping through the screen doesnt work correctly, only registering when you touch and let go of the screen.

Some games have a folder called "parts". Those games wont run if you separate them from said folder.
The executable is the .swf file. Make sure you select it when importing the game.

Other, less manageable issues, wont have a fix until joiplay gives flash more attention. Many games cant be finished due to an issue that causes a black screen mid-game. A couple games reset after a certain screen. Other issues exist, but the black screen is the most pervasive. Even them, ill grossly guess that 70% flash games work flawlessly on joiplay.

General tips:
  • When importing a game, you can leave the icon blank or use this one meetandfuckgames.com.png .
  • Once you launch a game, there will be two arrows in the top and bottom of the screen respectively. The top arrow opens the main menu, with 4 options: Close the game, Tilt the screen, Keyboard mode and Gamepad Settings
  • The bottom arrow opens the gamepad mode, which doesnt work for mnf games (except Big Top 4), if you choose keyboard mode in the main menu, the bottom arrow will open a keybord instead. useful to access the debug mode and screen select (by pressing the space bar, just like in a desktop pc)

Last edited:

Foxyfox

Feb 24, 2018
Does that happen with every html5 game or its only one? ive tested every html5 game and everyone load up correctly here. Try redownloading the game just in case. If that doesnt solve the issue try opening it in other browser like edge or opera
It's happening with every single one of them. Found a sacrificing fix though. Deleted all the sound files from the sound folder and everything works just fine now (without sound)

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys so i have a minor problem. I am on Mac and i use elmedia player to open the swf files. For some reason some Files dont want to open for example the files in an folder. When i extract some games they appear in a folder but others appear alone as a swf file and i can open these games but the ones in a folder dont. A black screen appears and then nothing happens. Please someone help

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
Please. Help me. By which program i can play at this games?
Well there are two programs: One, which comes in a .SWF or .EXE file, is for the Adobe Flash Player (You have to install it so that it does not give you errors and if or if you have to install it xd), and the Two, which They are the ones that come in a .BCT file is for the BCT Player (There is a post here that refers you to another old post about the installation and all the components of the BCT Player)(y)

Elos

May 18, 2017
Meet And Fuck Games
Latest News
IF YOU WANT OTHER MNF GAMES, ASK ME.:WeSmart::sneaky:

Super Heroine Hijinks 4 The Fall of Mighty Mom

Tildas Confession

The Bitcher Whore Hunter

The Legend of Xelda Trifuck of Pleasure

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Meet And Fuck Games