Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

petacuaco

May 9, 2021
someone uploaded the latest kelsey charms games on spankbang a week ago but they are deleted, someone was able to grab them? I dont know why they keep uploading there if they are getting removed lmao

Reactions: NihonSucks123
Feb 27, 2020
anyone can tell me the order of the legend of zelda games?
From order of release:
  1. Song of Sex
  2. Majora's Fuck
  3. Twilight Fuck
  4. Four Sluts
  5. Trifuck of Pleasure
But tbh, continuity in the zelda titles is pretty much nonexistent (much like in the actual zelda games from nintendo). The first two are the only ones connected story-wise, the rest are in different timelines each.

Max627

Jun 27, 2020
From order of release:
  1. Song of Sex
  2. Majora's Fuck
  3. Twilight Fuck
  4. Four Sluts
  5. Trifuck of Pleasure
But tbh, continuity in the zelda titles is pretty much nonexistent (much like in the actual zelda games from nintendo). The first two are the only ones connected story-wise, the rest are in different timelines each.
thank you

Heidegarthie

Sep 26, 2021
Where does I can find the baka.selector?
I managed to run the games using the baka.loader, but I wanted to use the selector as I saw in one of the first messages here.
Is possible to use? How?

Also, thanks for this collection, even if is outdated or not.

irukanjji

Oct 10, 2019
Where does I can find the baka.selector?
I managed to run the games using the baka.loader, but I wanted to use the selector as I saw in one of the first messages here.
Is possible to use? How?

Also, thanks for this collection, even if is outdated or not.
Here is my personal baka loader/selector and bct loader/selector

Last edited:

Bobby_roo

Nov 3, 2018
Does anyone know to extract more than one game? I successfully extracted one but when i tried to do another game i keep getting error messages with the index file. My computer doesn't give me the options to duplicate only try again or skip :(

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes