Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
MNF Metropolis XXX Files: Armageddon
Tried downloading it from hen-tay but the download didn't want to start
Russian site should work with an instant download, but if it's the English one, you can't download till you provide a legit e-mail address.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
After reading this thread and searching the various downloads Ive decided to gather all (i think i have then all) the games onsite and add what i had and repack them into individual downloads for anyone who needs only a few game, I just wanted to get them all in one places...

There is no loader or launcher, these are just the games...

There may be some that aren't here on F95zone but I'm not 100% sure I didn't notate where they all came from nor do i have a list of games onsite...

Not sure if this is needed or wanted but I know I could have used it in my search...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive included the .BCT files along with the .SFW files...

Two Games are not working localy (At least for me) ... The Amazing Spyder-Man and Milf's Blade ... But I've included an internet shortcut to play the game...

There were a few Games of Desire games included in the download here so there included also with 'Games of Desire -' prefix...

Thank you to all the original uploaders and crackers (whomever you may be) all I did was grab the games and repack them
Hope you all find this helpful

ENJOY !

P.S. .. There may be some misspelled
P.P.S ... If you have any that are not in this download send me a message here and a link and I'll add them
P.P.P.S... If you find any that are not working besides the two listed above let me know and i will fix them straight away

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019
After reading this thread and searching the various downloads Ive decided to gather all (i think i have then all) the games onsite and add what i had and repack them into individual downloads for anyone who needs only a few game, I just wanted to get them all in one places...

There is no loader or launcher, these are just the games...

There may be some that aren't here on F95zone but I'm not 100% sure I didn't notate where they all came from nor do i have a list of games onsite...

Not sure if this is needed or wanted but I know I could have used it in my search...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ive included the .BCT files along with the .SFW files...

Two Games are not working localy (At least for me) ... The Amazing Spyder-Man and Milf's Blade ... But I've included an internet shortcut to play the game...

There were a few Games of Desire games included in the download here so there included also with 'Games of Desire -' prefix...

MEGA Link

Thank you to all the original uploaders and crackers (whomever you may be) all I did was grab the games and repack them
Hope you all find this helpful

ENJOY !

P.S. .. There may be some misspelled
P.P.S ... If you have any that are not in this download send me a message here and a link and I'll add them
P.P.P.S... If you find any that are not working besides the two listed above let me know and i will fix them straight away
do you have the captain marvel game because its not in the link and thank you for the games

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
do you have the captain marvel game because its not in the link and thank you for the games
I don't think Captain Marvass has been cracked yet. I may be wrong but I haven't seen it in any of the crack forums or sites.

thenull86

May 13, 2017
if the flash has a 'parts' folder, you will have to get the sprites from the files within it. JPEXS should have no problem opening them.
yeah I knew that all and how to get to it, but it still be missing a few sprites.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
how did you do that and why
JPEXS is a free flash decompiler. it lets you extract, edit, change items in a flash.
like changing Mario's skin color, and the clouds in -8's not_new.swf flash.
swap songs etc.

not_new[white.edit.no.x-ray.cloud+].png

MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE EDITING!

Reactions: user9733
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes