Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Laslo117

Sep 29, 2023
Does anyone have gameplay or the game of meet and fuck games News Reporter 7.5: The Frat Boy Photographer? Please

Hanzolito

Dec 4, 2023
yo, some i cant open son .sfw archives, someone knows why? the flash player crashes when i try to open Ocean cruise, or Lavindor Kingdom

Ksnnnn121

Oct 23, 2021
I asked it some weeks ago.
For more than a month i've not been able to run mnf games that use start.exe because my antivirus detects it as a trojan.
I tried to create an exception but nothing.
It happened 1 or 2 more times during the years and each time I had to wait months to be able to use start.exe again.
I want to know if the is a way to make it work or if there is another way to run the latest games.
Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer me.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
For more than a month i've not been able to run mnf games that use start.exe because my antivirus detects it as a trojan.
It happened 1 or 2 more times during the years and each time I had to wait months to be able to use start.exe again.
I want to know if the is a way to make it work or if there is another way to run the latest games.
This worked for me:

1.) Install an old version of Firefox. I use V56.0b9 64bit, which can be downloaded . Change the installation directory to not overwrite a newer FF version.
2.) Start the old FF version, and disable automatic updates in the general settings right away.
3.) Execute the index.html file with old FF (right-click -> open with...; or within FF with ALT-Key -> File -> Open file).

Good luck!

Reactions: Anguor

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
You can replace start.exe with the mini server in my signature, it links to an old post that shows how to run any html game

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
I've just tried like in the guide, but it opens this screen https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3330656_Screenshot_2024-01-29_181521.png and each point says that there is no such file...
What do I do?
From the screenshot I think there are two mistakes:
- first: the __php_server should contains a dir with the game and not the other way around (here the game contains the server)
- second: you are still trying to launch with the index.html, you should launch with
Code:
Start_Game_Chrome.bat

Ksnnnn121

Oct 23, 2021
From the screenshot I think there are two mistakes:
- first: the __php_server should contains a dir with the game and not the other way around (here the game contains the server)
- second: you are still trying to launch with the index.html, you should launch with
Code:
Start_Game_Chrome.bat
Ok, I tried again and now it works!
About the second point: no, I've always clicked on Start_Game_Chrome.bat without success, but as I said before, it was a folder error.
Thank you very much for you help!

Reactions: henapi3293
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes