HTML Flash Complete Meet And Fuck Games Collection (2009 - 2022)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
the game on html5 still wants to download it even though I've downloaded it and put it in the sound folder. But after I refreshed Google it still wants me to download the sound effect and the game doesn't even have sound
1690036420104.png

Reactions: Boby Bhuyia

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
the game on html5 still wants to download it even though I've downloaded it and put it in the sound folder. But after I refreshed Google it still wants me to download the sound effect and the game doesn't even have sound
View attachment 2791062
What type of game are you saying? Because i can't help you if you don't say the game what you have problem right now. Remember, all the new mnfgames in HTML5 Format are in .exe files. If you select the program start.exe inside of the file of the game (For example Boobelma Get Spooked 8 > Start.exe), the program will load all the content of the game (sound effects, animations, dialogues, and other stuff) but is not neccesary download the components of the game using external programs. You can try to find every stuff of the game inside of the file of the game (loader, sounds, preloader, fonts, images)

dogsbollocks

May 13, 2022
I think it's always this .mp3 files that stops us from opening MnF HTML5 games even though the file is already exist.

I also turn off the public firewall just to make sure nothing prevents it, but still. For the game, specifically i tried opening all games and ended up with same problem

image.png

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
I think it's always this .mp3 files that stops us from opening MnF HTML5 games even though the file is already exist.

I also turn off the public firewall just to make sure nothing prevents it, but still. For the game, specifically i tried opening all games and ended up with same problem

View attachment 2897017
but if you want to download some files of any meet and fuck game, you need to do it directly in the website (meet and fuck games or games of desire if the game still free of course), no in the collection because that option doesn't work.

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to play the swf games from the collection using Ecagear on Android, but I only ever get a black screen.
Maybe your phone doesn't have the capacity to open the apk. To open exagear pro in your android you need a high memory ram to open it (over than 8gb), because the apk consumes a lot to play the swf games there.

HookLineSinker4

Mar 29, 2020
Maybe your phone doesn't have the capacity to open the apk. To open exagear pro in your android you need a high memory ram to open it (over than 8gb), because the apk consumes a lot to play the swf games there.
That is probably the case, my phone has 6gb RAM, thanks for clearing that up

Winterfalls

Apr 13, 2022
I'm not sure if it was by mistake or false alarm, but Windows Defender identified a Trojan in the 7-zip files.

TheRevivist

Sep 7, 2023
I am struggling so much at trying to load the games. It says that it can't install an adobe lower than the one that's already installed. I check my computer to find no adobe's installed. If anyone could help me that'd be great. I'm just so lost because some of the games work and most say "this is not a valid bitmap file." I can launch these into a SWF player but the loading percent always remains at 0. This is rough

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
I'm not sure if it was by mistake or false alarm, but Windows Defender identified a Trojan in the 7-zip files.
That because all the actual operative systems (windows, macOS, Linux) doesn't read the emulators who uses flash player to work (your trojan alert is because "baka.selector" and "baka.loader", uses adobe flash player program to work, and that is the reason who all have the same alert, but don't worry, is a false positive, and both programs are tested and don't have any viruses).

By the way, try to disable your antivirus system before download the collection, maybe the antivirus system will delete both emulators for default, and you can't use them in the future. (the reason : all the operative systems only works with HTML5 and SWF programs are obsolete, but still works at this time, and many antivirus systems mark them like a false positive viruses)

Reactions: Winterfalls

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
I am struggling so much at trying to load the games. It says that it can't install an adobe lower than the one that's already installed. I check my computer to find no adobe's installed. If anyone could help me that'd be great. I'm just so lost because some of the games work and most say "this is not a valid bitmap file." I can launch these into a SWF player but the loading percent always remains at 0. This is rough
Try to uninstall any actual version of adobe flash player, if you want to play SWF games in your computer, you need to install the adobe flash player 15, to play that games. (the installer are included in the collection, try to choose any version of the program, like "Flash Player For Windows 7 or 10" , "Flash Player For Mac or MacOS").

Or your alternative, is install "Flash Browser" to play the games (select the installer that best suit to your operating system)

AholicGutsy

Sep 29, 2023
Thank you SO much for this, absolutely incredible stuff. However, I felt you should be aware that many of the SWF games don’t work, as if the files are corrupted or something. I haven’t tried any of the HTML5 ones yet. Enclosed below is a full list of the SWFs that don’t work.

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Be careful, some SWF games can be played only if u use any other programs who has been added in the collection (like FlashBrowser, adobe flash player reader) or if u install the old version of adobe flash player who has been included (to play the games directly using baka.selector or internet explorer)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote