VN Ren'Py Meet MARY and her evolution!

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey there!

This is Mary our main character… how is looking and how will look! Mary is gonna get corrupted by sex, BDSM, bad partners and affairs. Keep in touch with her story!

Do you like her? Type below some feedback! :D

F190837E-D18D-4867-A45F-19252F2B3C58.jpeg

Reactions: Gintoky and Lerd0

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
She should probably stay like that. I wouldn't want to touch the Girl on the right with a stick.

Reactions: Bev_

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
The right one would look better if she was wearing a slave collar instead of a neckless.

This picture reminds me that woman dye there hair.
False advertisment..
*old man grumbles*

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
It would be more original maybe if the Mary on the right was the before and Mary on the left was the after... reverse corruption by the awesome power of wholesomeness. Something fresh! ;) This whole "nerdy librarian type becomes the biggest slut on the planet" trope is maybe a bit old and overdone? I have yet to find a game that goes the opposite direction.

So I would always go for Mary on the left and entirely ignore Mary on the right, unless there was a way to turn Mary on the right into Mary on the left.

The art itself is perfectly fine! It's unique and I like it.

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
It would be more original maybe if the Mary on the right was the before and Mary on the left was the after... reverse corruption by the awesome power of wholesomeness. Something fresh! ;) This whole "nerdy librarian type becomes the biggest slut on the planet" trope is maybe a bit old and overdone? I have yet to find a game that goes the opposite direction.

So I would always go for Mary on the left and entirely ignore Mary on the right, unless there was a way to turn Mary on the right into Mary on the left.

The art itself is perfectly fine! It's unique and I like it.
We are still working on it but the feedback is going great to create a better game!