Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Meeting Her - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.2.4.1] [Verde]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1976734

Overview:
Multi-Mod for Meeting Her

Updated: 17/08/2022
Game/Creator: Meeting Her / Verde - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.2.1.1
Game Version: 0.2.1.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Warning:

Updated to v0.2.1.1

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
This topic must be a troll. I can't think of any other reason somebody would release a mod for a super old version. Can you even download 0.1.10.2 anywhere anymore? Lol.
I don't know which I find more astounding, the fact that you posted such a troll post, or the fact that a few other people "Liked" the troll post. Virtual anonymity really does seem to bring out the worst in human behavior. That, and thoughtlessness.

Updated to v0.2.1.1
Thank you for the quick updates, and don't let the turkeys get you down.

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I don't know which I find more astounding, the fact that you posted such a troll post, or the fact that a few other people "Liked" the troll post. Virtual anonymity really does seem to bring out the worst in human behavior.

Nah, don't worry about that. I don't care about them at all

Reactions: suk17326

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
I don't know which I find more astounding, the fact that you posted such a troll post, or the fact that a few other people "Liked" the troll post. Virtual anonymity really does seem to bring out the worst in human behavior. That, and thoughtlessness.

Bro. We're on a site full of rape, incest and every other form of depravity imaginable. Really not the place to start pretending to be some paragon of virtue. We are ALL "the worst in human behavior" by the standards of most of the world my man. As for my comment, I truly meant no offense. The version of the mod made no logical sense to me given the version of the game and nobody clarified the situation until after my post. I apologize to the mod creator. My joking comment was born out of confusion and was not meant to insult you or your efforts. Take care.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Really not the place to start pretending to be some paragon of virtue.
And when have I ever done that? You can try to gaslight me, but it won't work. You chose to insult the modder---someone who has devoted time and effort to make things easier for us---despite not knowing the circumstances (or even asking about them). That was so clearly out of bounds that I reacted to it. You say you "meant no offense" with your ridicule, but if so, why ridicule him? When all people know about you is the attitude you project through your words, communication becomes extremely important.

If you have apologized to the modder, fine, but that apology does not show up in this thread. As for me, I'll shut up, now.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
And when have I ever done that? You can try to gaslight me, but it won't work. You chose to insult the modder---someone who has devoted time and effort to make things easier for us---despite not knowing the circumstances (or even asking about them). That was so clearly out of bounds that I reacted to it. You say you "meant no offense" with your ridicule, but if so, why ridicule him? When all people know about you is the attitude you project through your words, communication becomes extremely important.

If you have apologized to the modder, fine, but that apology does not show up in this thread. As for me, I'll shut up, now.
And what you coummicate though your words is that you're an arrogant humorless overly sensitive man child that likes to start fights over nothing. Typical of the this weak minded Twitter generation that can't take a joke. You people always gotta make a big deal about everything and even when given an apology it never satisfies you. You said earlier that virtual anonymity really does seem to bring out the worst in human behavior. You're right and you prove that. Since you're shutting up so will I. We will never speak again friend. Do take care.

Qdlat86

Jul 22, 2020
Hey there, as sometimes they are options all in red, does that mean whatever we choose its still bad/wrong answer?(there is no good answer at the moment or something?)

And big thanks for the mod:3

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hey there, as sometimes they are options all in red, does that mean whatever we choose its still bad/wrong answer?(there is no good answer at the moment or something?)

And big thanks for the mod:3
The red choice means end game

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1976734

Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Warning:

Update

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 1976734

Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Warning:

Download:
I have read that the 2.1.2 ver is the official version of 2.1.1. So no new content here

View attachment 1976753 View attachment 1976754 View attachment 1976757 View attachment 1976796
whoever told you no new content lied...