HTML - Completed - Meeting Keeley [tlaero & phreaky]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DeadGrowl

Belonging to the pioneers of the 3D genre, Meeting Keeley lays the foundations of a style that would eventually explode commercially 10 years later, with the release of these on the Steam Store and GOG.

Mechanics: ⭐⭐
    Confusing at the time of having several choices in different scenarios.

Content: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    While it would currently be considered sparse, it's amazing for the time it came out.

Graphics: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    I've seen almost-worse 3D in current games. With that I say it all.

Script: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Good pace, neither heavy nor too fast.

Characters: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Keeley is a very very likable character.

Enjoyment:⭐⭐⭐
    You can tell the years and it does take its toll, but it allows you to see where we're coming from, and I think that's something that never hurts.

Total: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Meeting Keeley draws the line that the 3D genre had to follow.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gallion

A Classic, one of very first adult game I ever played almost a decade ago.
    HTML and Flash game were the dominant force of the genre at the time.
    A great virtual date one, which got 2 sequels by now.
    It demonstrate that Keeley is a memorable babe :).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

Five star for the game and for Tlaero ! During discovery of the world of sexgames, anybody has to get acquanted with a lot of portals of sex games, with the tipes of games, and the possibilities of downloading them. So anybody have a certain order of rank of these games (and portals), regarding the contens and technical construction of them. In the real life there are ancient monuments, work of arts, etc. This game is one of the mildstones in the development of games, this is a masterpiece of the similar type of games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gerardthooft

Just giving this 5 stars just to encourage other people to discover the amazing games that Tlaero does, it is a crime they are not more popular. This one, by the way, is great if you can look past a bit outdated graphics (it was made almost a decade ago after all).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ramen Rena

When I first took a look at this game I was quite interested in where it could possibly go, the suspense was great but isn't that what we crave the mystery of what the next game we play holds? we are told just enough to catch our interest while keeping us in the dark before revealing the awesome center. This game is just amazing! I love it.