3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RE034674_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A girl named Takao was caught shoplifting at a bookstore.
The title of the book she had stolen? "Spermania JK Bukkake Special Issue".
She doesn't seem to be sorry about it at all, so what will her "punishment" be...?

Let go of your restraints in this fully animated game!
Semen animated more faithfully than you've ever seen before!

* Come when you want to! Interactive Cumshots!
* Click & Touch! Mouse Click Events!
* Over 20 minutes of animation in total!​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
A huge thanks to @Urusaisenpai for helping me in obtaining this game.

RE034674_img_smp1.jpg

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I feel like I played this on some flash site years ago.

Did they add something to it? I certainly don't remember spending 20 minutes on it.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I feel like I played this on some flash site years ago.

Did they add something to it? I certainly don't remember spending 20 minutes on it.
Don't know sadly! This is the first time that I came across this flash game. So I'm not the right person to ask xD

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I just checked it out, it is the same old game. The english story may be a new addition. The version I remember was just the bukkake. 20 minutes is also a bit of an overestimation in my opinion. Maybe if you dont skip any dialogue and let the movie play as is

EDIT

Here it is on gamecore, it has comments dating back to 2013
(sites like this have alot of adds)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So is the letter c appearing at the end of certain words a glitch in the game or just something on my side?
I'm guessing it's supposed to be some kind of symbol that my PC just can't display properly or whatever.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Always the same speech. It's the law. You can't do nothing about it.
only if it's to be sold domestically only in japan, international doesn't require censoring, only prefecture laws require it, national law does not.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
only if it's to be sold domestically only in japan, international doesn't require censoring, only prefecture laws require it, national law does not.
Before a product can be sold, DLsite.com requires that the product operates as intended, mosaic censorship is adequate, and the contents do not violate the legal definition of public decency.

Mosiac censorship is required to be able to sell it.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Haha. Didn't even look at the files. Didn't know it was a game. xD Glad to at service.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There are text files in a folder and it is 'c' in notepad as well. I think it's a bug in the translation maybe when it was saved? I think there was supposed to be a character that looked like '...' judging by the text. Though there is a line which has proper '...' not sure.
Ah. Well, good to know it's not just on my end. Thanks.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

Mosiac censorship is required to be able to sell it.
in 1992 the japanese diet voted to repeal censorship laws, it has not been changed back, prefecture laws were quickly made to require it. any product sold domestically in japan will be censored due to no prefecture not having a censorship law. international only products can be uncensored as they are not sold in domestically. that is the actual law on it and why you can find jav that has no censoring at all. all domestic jav has censoring, all domestic erogei have censoring due to prefectural laws. hell national law also says it's ok to bang a 14 yr old but all prefectural laws say no it's not. that's how japan is and ppl keep confusing a prefectural law with national law when they are not the same thing. also tokyo has gotten really sucky thanks to ishihara, he demanded heavier censoring and banned a lot of things until he found he couldn't release his book about his days during the glorious war when he could rape 11-13 yr old girls, so he changed it to allow his book to be sold. the guy was and still is a major fucknut.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
I reallly, really liked this, especially since she slowly descended into sluttiness. I actually went into the text and got rid of all the random "c"s. Most I just replaced with spaces, but some were replaced with commas, ellipses, and exclamation marks.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes