Mega Milk Story Preview

citadel

May 25, 2018
Title: Mega Milk Story ( ちちうし物語 )
Developer website: Language: English
Samples:

Hello, we would like to announce the upcoming release of Mega Milk Story, the official English localization of ちちうし物語, originally developed by SUGAR STAR. We will be releasing an all-ages version of the game on Steam and there will be an uncensoring patch available on dlsite.com . All proceeds from the uncensoring patch will go to the original developer, so please support their work!

In the world of Mega Milk Story there is a creature called a Chichi. Although it appears human-like, it is primarily kept for its milk production. In addition, Chichi owners compete on a national level at Chichi Competitions. There, they send their Chichi to compete in beauty, skill, and talent. Those who do well are rewarded with prizes and fame. But more important than prizes is rank. A higher rank is a great honor for a Chichi trainer, and the highest ranked Chichi can produce the ultra valuable Mega Milk.

In such a world, you are a young man with humble beginnings. Although once a promising cadet, through a great tragedy you end up saddled with unimaginable debt and a broken engagement. Can you, through diligence, energy, and a sparkle of fate capture your favorite girl's heart and find wealth and fame?

George
Our heroic protagonist and the victim of outrageous misfortune. Can he turn his life around and find the love he dreams of?

Charlotte
A young noble and George's former fiance. She tends to spend money a bit recklessly.

Hanako
A young Chichi recently purchased by Charlotte.

Erin
A mercenary from a poor family just trying to get by.

Victoria
The experienced young lady in charge of the mercenaries and a treasure trove of knowledge.

Minutes
The friendly local shopkeeper and your go-to source for all household improvements.

Lucret
Charlotte's faithful assistant and the gatekeeper of her estate.

• Train your Chichi to win prizes (you are unemployable)
  • Hire mercenaries to explore dungeons and fight monsters (your past has given you a fear of combat)
  • Leave all of the farming to your Chichi (you can do it yourself but that's bothersome)
  • Experience life as an underclassman in a world of nobles and privilege (you were once a noble but are now disgraced)
  • Go on dates with cute girls (you may need to clean your room)
  • Fish, mine, craft, and earn your place in the Hall of Fame!

If this piques your interest, that's great! We will be releasing on June 8, so please look forward to it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We hope that many people will enjoy our game in either the unpatched version or the all-ages version which we worked hard to bring to life in its own right.

Citadel Translations

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I actually quite enjoyed this game, it has a bunch of unique systems unlike anything else you typically see in RPGM games, even the combat system is way more interesting than the standard fare.

I'm not sure what version you played, @jikorde, but the version I played had a great translation. There were only a handful of lines that seemed slightly off, compared to a lot of fan RPGM translations found here on F95 this one was way better. It felt like a native english speaker did an official translation of this because had I not known it was a translated game, I'd have just assumed it was made by a western studio. I also didn't encounter any broken menus. Maybe you used a partial or incomplete translation?

The art is great and even the H scenes are more interactive than a lot of other games. This is a game worth playing in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverFox

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Lol, akward game I think.
Yeah, i played this game long ago but i can remember there are some scenes which can't be called normal with this cowgirl. Started playing this game and translating but dropped after saw some scenes..

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
I Did find a download and took time to apply the uncensor patch and upload it to google drive(never actually made a game thread)
Thanks for posting this. Now that the game got banned from Steam I wanted to check it out.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
The scenes with Marine and Serina are missing(though imho the best part which is the intro is included(it's what you get when they have figured out the crystals don't do anything)), here's a transcript from the japanese version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also attached saves from before the scenes(will presumably need japanese version).

D

Deleted member 3306980

Whats the deal with this game is it complete and will it be on F95?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The is pretty old. The English version was released a few years ago on Steam, and then banned along with it's publisher Citadel Translations. There's a Drive link for the game above.

A small publisher releasing a Sugar Star game on Steam is pretty daring, especially back then. They're a risk here with Ariel being banned but Erin allowed.