Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

exdeath27

Jul 18, 2023
I can't tell exactly where you need to go (once again, haven't played in a while), but try the dark blue long area near the dark green maybe? Or... is it also dark green. I dunno, top left, at the very least. I remember after fighting bosses those tend to get unlocked. If that's the freezing water area that damages you in it, try equipping the... Sapphire Necklace, I think it was called, to have the water do way less damage. I think that's where you need to go, anyways. If not, try all your elements on whatever element blocks you haven't gotten through yet, you might've gotten a new one and forgotten to use it.

top left is the blue path where it transport you to a certain area where you need all 3 elements to pass the door am missing the one needed to clear the violet one... the freezing water i already got the necklace and explored mostly the whole area and left no stone unturned... there are 3 areas i cannot access of now since it requires a differnent route to approach.. maybe i should combine the whole map to have a better glimpse of the area... i have the wind,bubble,ice,fire and green whatcha macall it ability

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
top left is the blue path where it transport you to a certain area where you need all 3 elements to pass the door am missing the one needed to clear the violet one... the freezing water i already got the necklace and explored mostly the whole area and left no stone unturned... there are 3 areas i cannot access of now since it requires a differnent route to approach.. maybe i should combine the whole map to have a better glimpse of the area... i have the wind,bubble,ice,fire and green whatcha macall it ability
Wait... if you already explored the freezing area, you should have what you need to get past the violet door. The ice trident is what gets you through those. So, you didn't clear that area out then if you don't have that.

ZenbladeZ

Jul 26, 2019
I would like a fully english translate of the succubus queen unbirth and screenshot of other enemy vore if any would provided

exdeath27

Jul 18, 2023
Wait... if you already explored the freezing area, you should have what you need to get past the violet door. The ice trident is what gets you through those. So, you didn't clear that area out then if you don't have that.

Wish it was that simple but i fought all the boss and still havent fought the ice yuki.

May 17, 2023
For anyone who wants to play this game, I recommend not doing it on the highest difficulty. this pod gets terribly unfair when it comes to boss fights

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
downloaded the compleate save to make a map (might be some minor breaks as i made it on my phone

Reactions: neto592

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm so this is the end? If so, what is the point/reason of the last upgrade, just to kill for shits and giggles?

Reactions: z-z

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
A few questions for stuff. I wanna get all the upgrades i can before i do the postgame bosses, which kick my ass since i've not got everything yet or level grinded.
1. What drops Savage Beast Claw and Sturdy Fur?
2. How many upgrade gems are there? I have 8 damage, 4 crit, 7 equipment, and 8 skill.
3. Where do i find more Scroll of Glory and Magic Ore?
And does anyone have a map that's 100% with every secret area? I've found a few that aren't listed but there's no indication on how many there are overall.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Need some help here:cry: I downloaded the game thru Gofile link and ran a Virus scan using Kaspersky,the scan said 'no threats' detected,but after a few seconds the fcking zipfile disappearedo_O *poof* *fucking gone* . I did a system search and checked Kaspersky quarantine log but it was nowhere to be found:HideThePain: In Panic installed and did a Malwarebytes scan but for some fucking reason it BSOD'd my system and nuked my boot drive(like it removed my boot ssd from bioso_O),fortunately manually shutting down and restarting my PC fixed the problem.
Now I want someone more tech/cyberSec inclined to tell me what just fckin happened:HideThePain:? Can Site mods or CySec bro look into Gofile download of this game please?

Can my system be compromised?
1713015237709.gif
^me if my shit becomes known

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes