Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Pinedo

Jun 20, 2017
This is a short game, but really good. The gameplay is nice but you can broke the game really easy with certains enemies

Jinx the Minx

Apr 10, 2020
True, the game play is decent but the H-scenes do need to get spiced up.
Well it is a cute game, but falls into the creepy anime category. I was searching and searching all over this website, I couldn't seem to find any RPG or platform games where the characters look good.

I think the aim of this game is to avoid being caught, that is why the scenes are pixels only. I mean imagine removing all these H-scenes, you would have a complete RPG / Adventure.

Me? I was just killing all the perverted Mary Janes one by one. You have them blowing kisses, or blowing quick QUEEF shaped love-hearts at the character. :sick:

Anime.jpg
This MJ flashed her underwear, I was quick to smash her in with a POW-POW-BOOM attack.

This game is like a Mario platform game with a mixture of the RPG element. Only you are being chased by sex-mad maniacs.

After being caught by the maniac, I realized that the voices were so "LOUD" I had to CTRL ALT DELETE.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
its not translated tho? the menu is in japanese
The game has like one third of English translations. You can easily get around the menu after a couple of minutes. But yeah, seems like whoever translated it just gave up halfway through.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Aah, god old Megaman...

Sadly, these days people tend to get a easy way than a worth of labor...

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
Hi im blocked in the stage 1-2 i cant get 3rd jump or idk how to get Captură ecran (631).png Captură ecran (630).png Captură ecran (628).png up to the EQ update and pass the red wall also idk what to do with the boat up on the trees zone

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Hi im blocked in the stage 1-2 i cant get 3rd jump or idk how to get View attachment 2689568 View attachment 2689569 View attachment 2689570 up to the EQ update and pass the red wall also idk what to do with the boat up on the trees zone
For the boat, you will access it later once you've defeated a certain boss. So keep progressing with the game until you can go through this route.

For the platform which is too high with the EQ upgrade, simply put: You can't jump there. An alternate path leads there and you're definitely not anywhere near close of accessing this path. ;)

I'm not sure if I'm quite grasping your question right at the end? Are you perhaps asking how to get through the red wall? If that's the case: This is also going to be by defeating a certain boss. This game is pretty much just a Mega Man game. :)

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
For the boat, you will access it later once you've defeated a certain boss. So keep progressing with the game until you can go through this route.

For the platform which is too high with the EQ upgrade, simply put: You can't jump there. An alternate path leads there and you're definitely not anywhere near close of accessing this path. ;)

I'm not sure if I'm quite grasping your question right at the end? Are you perhaps asking how to get through the red wall? If that's the case: This is also going to be by defeating a certain boss. This game is pretty much just a Mega Man game. :)
Ty but i didnt find any boss in the whole map...so thats the only 3 areas what i didnt explored im stuck i dont find the boss
this is my whole map explored and i didnt findany boss
Captură ecran (632).png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Ty but i didnt find any boss in the whole map...so thats the only 3 areas what i didnt explored im stuck i dont find the boss
this is my whole map explored and i didnt findany boss
View attachment 2689730
This map isn't fully explored. You're missing the hub section that teleports you to... about six different maps, iirc. I'm unsure but I think it should be to the right of that warp point up top.

exdeath27

Jul 18, 2023
so im a bit stuck on how to get to these specific warp points I literally check every map twice and warped to all points if i am missing a route i have not explore but i cannot find anything i am missing the last 2 skills. I read that you have to beat the Yukina in order to pass the violet door but alas i cannot find her in my exploration

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
so im a bit stuck on how to get to these specific warp points I literally check every map twice and warped to all points if i am missing a route i have not explore but i cannot find anything i am missing the last 2 skills. I read that you have to beat the Yukina in order to pass the violet door but alas i cannot find her in my exploration
Can you give a better view of the map? That might help, since I haven't played the game in a while.
Also, just as a heads up, you should probably avoid posting directly after you just posted, and instead try to edit the previous one.

Reactions: exdeath27

exdeath27

Jul 18, 2023
Can you give a better view of the map? That might help, since I haven't played the game in a while.
Also, just as a heads up, you should probably avoid posting directly after you just posted, and instead try to edit the previous one.

My bad was trying to figure how to edit my post since i dont post much stuff online anyways moving on gonna drop a SS on my last map here. help.jpg

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
My bad was trying to figure how to edit my post since i dont post much stuff online anyways moving on gonna drop a SS on my last map here. View attachment 2780371
I can't tell exactly where you need to go (once again, haven't played in a while), but try the dark blue long area near the dark green maybe? Or... is it also dark green. I dunno, top left, at the very least. I remember after fighting bosses those tend to get unlocked. If that's the freezing water area that damages you in it, try equipping the... Sapphire Necklace, I think it was called, to have the water do way less damage. I think that's where you need to go, anyways. If not, try all your elements on whatever element blocks you haven't gotten through yet, you might've gotten a new one and forgotten to use it.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes