Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2440637
does anybody know how to get that bottom achievement ?
You get it by making all 35 different items in the alchemy workshop.
How do i change the language to english ?
you don't.

its a delayed machine translation that only translate the in-game texts & nothing else.
Here is the translation file I have after playing through the game; it should have most of the text translated.

Last edited:

neviem

Apr 1, 2019

Here is the translation file I have after playing through the game; it should have most of the text translated.
Thank you!! I though that i bought everything thats why i wasnt sure what to do g.g

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Is there no way to change difficulty mid game? Picked the hardest option and am getting wrecked by the bosses.

Last edited:

Cookienatorz

May 14, 2018
BEWARE: A couple of days after i downloaded this game i felt like something wrong was happening on my computer so i began scanning folders with my Antivirus, it picked up this game for creating a backdoor on my computer that allows remote access with a Severe Threat level, check with your own antivirus software if you have been infected as well. For anyone wondering I am using Windows Defender to scan.

Edit: The Virus in question is called: Win32/Aicat.A!ml

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
so is there a use for the strugle after you lost ?
u can keep strugling after struggle bar disapears only thing i notice is some girls ask you to not struggle/stand still

Jun 30, 2017
BEWARE: A couple of days after i downloaded this game i felt like something wrong was happening on my computer so i began scanning folders with my Antivirus, it picked up this game for creating a backdoor on my computer that allows remote access with a Severe Threat level, check with your own antivirus software if you have been infected as well. For anyone wondering I am using Windows Defender to scan.

I also had my AV encounter this just trying to open the zip file (which couldn't open)

It may be potentially false positive but Hitmanpro really doesn't like it on the VM

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

I also had my AV encounter this just trying to open the zip file (which couldn't open)

It may be potentially false positive but Hitmanpro really doesn't like it on the VM
Any others can corroborate this? Game seems interesting, and I'd like to play it, but I'd also prefer NOT having a virus on my computer for... obvious reasons.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Piston Honda

Jan 19, 2022

That would be a big help. What folder does it go in?

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Any others can corroborate this? Game seems interesting, and I'd like to play it, but I'd also prefer NOT having a virus on my computer for... obvious reasons.
Windows Defender triggers for me the moment I try to open the file. Interesting looking game though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Windows Defender triggers for me the moment I try to open the file. Interesting looking game though.
Well, I just downloaded it from the anonfile link, and it seems fine. I haven't run anything just yet, but I've run both the .zip and folder through Malwarebytes twice over and it came out clean both times, so... looks okay? Cautiously optimistic, I suppose.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018

I got this one from windows defender : Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, on the virus subject: I'm fairly sure it's a false positive. Not 100%, obviously, but I've run the RAR and extracted folder through Malwarebytes three (or four, unsure) times now and nothing. Windows Defender hasn't exactly been the most reliable in the past, so I'm more inclined to not believe it compared to other AVs. Anyways, it still remains an "at-your-own-risk" thing or whatever, but I've got a good feeling about it. The anonfile link, at least. Will update after having played it.

StarSlasher69

Oct 7, 2020
Alright, on the virus subject: I'm fairly sure it's a false positive. Not 100%, obviously, but I've run the RAR and extracted folder through Malwarebytes three (or four, unsure) times now and nothing. Windows Defender hasn't exactly been the most reliable in the past, so I'm more inclined to not believe it compared to other AVs. Anyways, it still remains an "at-your-own-risk" thing or whatever, but I've got a good feeling about it. The anonfile link, at least. Will update after having played it.
Yeah, I got the same thing with windows defender. Saying trojan casdet!rfn. Malwarebites says it's clean. So you may be right, it could be a false positive. Given the fact that a bunch of other people have run this game with no trouble In the past.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes