• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

safeman

May 25, 2019
Softcore? No they do actually fuck the boy if you view it long enough. Still it's pixels and censored so not like you can see much.

But yeah, not a whole lot of enemy variations here, which is a shame.

Reactions: Forge Wright

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Softcore? No they do actually fuck the boy if you view it long enough. Still it's pixels and censored so not like you can see much.

But yeah, not a whole lot of enemy variations here, which is a shame.
Sorry borderline softcore, a lot of the time it was covered by clothing or an obscured view, with a bit of censoring here and there... I understand even with pixel games, censoring is probably a legal requirement in Japan. It's nice for it to be possible to be patched out though... (I don't know if that the case with this)
Outside of a legal requirement, it really is pointless with a pixel game...

The abundance of H-content in Succubus Affection is what they should be aiming for imo, to me if you're making a H-game there's not much point in just dipping your toes in...

I don't want to be too harsh though, it was a fun little game, just lacking a bit.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Why is there such a wierd lack of mouth-to-boob action in a lot of H-games?
Seriously, his face spends more time between them than on them and it makes the huge boobed enemies kinda wasted when it's the same thing over and over again, there's only one titjob in the whole game like what's the point of those huge boobs if they're not going to be used to their fullest?

• Haha
Reactions: MacTastic9 and Mr.Z

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
a lot of the time it was covered by clothing or an obscured view
... There are scenes with internal views.
Look, I get it, you were too impatient to wait for the "action" to happen and made the assumption that the pressing & fiddling was all there is to it but it's not "borderline softcore" when one of the bosses outright performs a surprise unbirth kink that killed my erection.

What hurts the game is that the "teasing" scenes take far too long (I presume that it appeals to oneshota fans...) and there are no options to fast forward the process.
On the other hand, the action aspect's sensibly designed for a faster-paced experience suitable for a smaller-scale indie game.

Generally, it's a game that's more or less atypical of it's price range (Succubus Affection's really more of those "once in a blue moon" kind of game) though it's a shame since the devs could've spent more time sprucing up the H scenes and expanding the enemy roster for a marked up price tag. Hope there would be a spiritual sequel.

jakpuffman

Jul 24, 2017
How do I destroy the Red Block that look like fire or magma. I have 5/7 abilities and no idea where to go. I think I explored everything that its blocked by a white wall. Which is extra confusing cause I have like half the teleport locations.
If you go in order I have the 1,2,3,5,6 abilities.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
How do I destroy the Red Block that look like fire or magma. I have 5/7 abilities and no idea where to go. I think I explored everything that its blocked by a white wall. Which is extra confusing cause I have like half the teleport locations.
Go back to the room with a whole bunch of teleportation portals and proceed to the arctic area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Those walls all need a specific weapon equipped to get past. Click spoiler for hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Look, I get it, you were too impatient to wait for the "action" to happen and made the assumption that the pressing & fiddling was all there is to it but it's not "borderline softcore" when one of the bosses outright performs a surprise unbirth kink that killed my erection.

What hurts the game is that the "teasing" scenes take far too long (I presume that it appeals to oneshota fans...) and there are no options to fast forward the process.
On the other hand, the action aspect's sensibly designed for a faster-paced experience suitable for a smaller-scale indie game.

Generally, it's a game that's more or less atypical of it's price range (Succubus Affection's really more of those "once in a blue moon" kind of game) though it's a shame since the devs could've spent more time sprucing up the H scenes and expanding the enemy roster for a marked up price tag. Hope there would be a spiritual sequel.
True, the game play is decent but the H-scenes do need to get spiced up. One of the biggest flaws of them is the lack of semen when the MC cums.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022

It's not softcore don't get me wrong but compared to most H-games it is, sure there's a handful of scenes that are pretty kinky but look at it as a % total.
Every scene I can think of starts pretty softcore, either side on or with clothing that lasts about as long as the scene that it follows onto.
So a good 50% of the H-content has no nudity at all. Then some of the follow up scenes remain side on or obscured that's prob another 10-15% at least... There's one scene with a slime girl that goes for a 69 side on, gets your dick out and then just talks to it for the whole scene, doesn't go in her mouth once... May as well have stayed in his pants.
Every cumshot is just a flashing screen...
All that adds up to most of the H-content basically being softcore with a few raunchy ones here and there. Is there anybody who actually looks for this level of H-content in a H-game?? Perhaps the oneshota fans you mentioned I guess...
Edit:I probably shouldn't underestimate just how many varying kinks people have I suppose.

Despite this criticism, I didn't mind the gameplay at all, but I was more interested in it as a H-game.

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I have beaten the game , got almost everything because i can't figure out how to get this : :
Przechwytywanie.PNG

May 15, 2018
Can someone post a full map? Even if it doesn't point out where the secrets are you can get an idea by looking at the rooms you are missing

Nexus360

May 14, 2022
great game! played start to Finnish and had a blast. There's a lot of colors and sounds which appeals to the monke brain :D

Aug 4, 2018
i think this game needs to have a vore and unbirth tag since 3 enimys does it.

Is there a way to bind different keys like numbpad in a way ?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
All that adds up to most of the H-content basically being softcore with a few raunchy ones here and there. Is there anybody who actually looks for this level of H-content in a H-game?? Perhaps the oneshota fans you mentioned I guess...
Edit:I probably shouldn't underestimate just how many varying kinks people have I suppose.

Despite this criticism, I didn't mind the gameplay at all, but I was more interested in it as a H-game.
As a fan of the Onee-shota sub genre. I'd just like the establish our reason for liking the genre first. (shotas are seen as nostalgic character self-inserts. Much like how school girls imagine being taken by sparkly 1000yrd old vampires.)

Anyways back to the topic, nah this game just wasn't it. Every game that was not as good as Summer Memories and Succubus Affection has left a bit of a deprived drought for us fans. Luckily Winter Memories ( Sequel to Summer Memories) will be releasing pretty soon. Either this month or next month.
I remember Houkago no Onigokko was good, but personally wished it had more dynamic frames like Succubus Affection did. But hey they're are Indie games so I understand, and I have no right to complain when it's most likely 1 person working on these games.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
As a fan of the Onee-shota sub genre. I'd just like the establish our reason for liking the genre first. (shotas are seen as nostalgic character self-inserts. Much like how school girls imagine being taken by sparkly 1000yrd old vampires.)

Anyways back to the topic, nah this game just wasn't it. Every game that was not as good as Summer Memories and Succubus Affection has left a bit of a deprived drought for us fans. Luckily Winter Memories ( Sequel to Summer Memories) will be releasing pretty soon. Either this month or next month.
I remember Houkago no Onigokko was good, but personally wished it had more dynamic frames like Succubus Affection did. But hey they're are Indie games so I understand, and I have no right to complain when it's most likely 1 person working on these games.
Yeah honestly after Succubus Affection and Summer Memories, any other shota game feels much less enjoyable. And the worst is that it's our fault for comparing any shota game to those 2 masterpieces, consciously or not.

Reactions: Jason2
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes