Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
May 15, 2018
Did anyone else got it detected as IDP.Generic? Might be a false positive by Avast but still I want to double check
Malwarebytes said it was okay

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this game would hugely profit if they didnt give you the double jump at the start of the game.
90% of rooms have plattforms or other stuff youre supposed to use to avoid pits...
you doublejump over them. seriously, 90% of rooms you just double jump through them no problem

combatfrog

Dec 2, 2018
this game would hugely profit if they didnt give you the double jump at the start of the game.
90% of rooms have plattforms or other stuff youre supposed to use to avoid pits...
you doublejump over them. seriously, 90% of rooms you just double jump through them no problem
100% agree. I think it obviously was designed without the player being able to double jump and they threw it in last minute. I'd bet the "enhanced jump" in the bottom left of the skill grid was even supposed to be the double jump as unlocking it does very little (if anything?)

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
100% agree. I think it obviously was designed without the player being able to double jump and they threw it in last minute. I'd bet the "enhanced jump" in the bottom left of the skill grid was even supposed to be the double jump as unlocking it does very little (if anything?)
The passive skill boosts your double jump - it's needed for reaching certain chests and later boss fights.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I tend to disagree. Making the platforming harder would turn more people away than it currently disappoints.

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I effin hate MTL. This game strikes so many of my zones until I opened the thread and saw shitty MTL.
It's.. honestly not that bad. The dialogue is still grokkable and not terribly prevalent or even all that important (the plot is VERY bare bones.. this is not a plot-centric game). There's so little in fact, someone with motivation and know-how could probably whip out a manual in a day.

The only real big-but-not-big deal is that it breaks the formatting of the stat screen (HP/SP, attack/shot, etc should be separate line breaks).

Aug 22, 2018
a defect found in the game, I just saw that the cheat engine works on the game, we can increase the xp to pass the levels quickly, and the crystals too regardless of the difficulty of the game :FacePalm:
I mean, that's literally what Cheat Engine is designed to do. The fix is to have the self-control not to use a third-party hacking tool if you want any form of challenge.

safeman

May 25, 2019
So, anyone figure out how to do a charged shot? The sister says you can do it by 'holding the button'.

She also says you can switch shots with this elusive menu button and directional buttons, and also quickuse potions this way.

So far I have not found how to use this button which does not exist on the keyboard.

When I connect a controller I see that I can sort of do this, but then the MC keeps running left on his own... Very buggy.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
So, anyone figure out how to do a charged shot? The sister says you can do it by 'holding the button'.

She also says you can switch shots with this elusive menu button and directional buttons, and also quickuse potions this way.

So far I have not found how to use this button which does not exist on the keyboard.

When I connect a controller I see that I can sort of do this, but then the MC keeps running left on his own... Very buggy.
I believe charge shot is pressing up and shoot at the same time there's no holding it though to switch you can hold left or right then press menu and it'll cycle and healing and sp is up or down and menu I think

Aug 22, 2021

The (obviously MTL'd) instructions are indeed useless, but trying everything is always reliable.

The 'charge shot' is done by holding up then pressing the shoot button (x).

The quick swap is done by holding a direction button and then pressing the menu button (v). In this case up and down use mana/health potions while left/right swap your active weapon skill.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Decently fun, but really not much of an H-game. The few scenes the game does have are pretty average at best.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
I feel games like this are a bit confused as to what their target audience is. People that play H-games I would assume enjoy a decent amount of H-content in a game...
They've not done too bad on the gameplay side of it but it's unlikely to attract many people that don't play H-games, obviously. So they're leaving the target audience starved of the content they seek.
It seems silly because with about twice as many characters and actual H-content rather that softcore H-content and I think this would've been onto a real winner, seems like a lot of the hard work is done...

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes