Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Sooo I was just farming the giant girls in the water area for XP and gems, and suddenly my damage dropped by like 90% for no reason. Any insight?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
But hows the actual gameplay? Everyone seems to be commenting on the translation but not much on the gameplay.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
mostly sex behind clothes, whats left is 2 pixels pp
fun gameplay tho. progression gives kirby feels

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Sooo I was just farming the giant girls in the water area for XP and gems, and suddenly my damage dropped by like 90% for no reason. Any insight?
It isn't explained in game but few enemies resist attacks from certain weapons most notably using water/ice on the underwater mobs and fire in the fire region.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
The game tells you that there are breakable secret walls but it doesn't tell you that there are a bunch of invisible ladders I've come across at least 4 or 5 of them so far all leading to chests with rare crafting materials or emblems.

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
This game reminds me a lot of Viotoxica, but instead of vore it's femdom although there is still one vore scene in here. The main issues I have with it are that you actually need to climb down ladders rather than fall down which is annoying at times, and that sometimes the platforming is really precise at times.

One of my biggest surprises is that there are no scenes with the sister. I was fully expecting her to be the final boss or a bonus boss.

Also when you defeat the Witch and the Ice Queen both of them will man the empty boat and take you to an area where you can fight boss versions of common enemies.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So, judging for that one pic with a map, this is a mix of Castlevania and Succubus Afection, but worse in both sides.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Succubus Affection, but worse
I've actually been comparing them in my head for a while now, having played through both of them on max difficulties (although I've still got a little left from this game to go). I do think Succubus Affection is the better game, and offers the better H-content, but we've got good gameplay here that SA doesn't offer - lots of precision combat. If you're a fan of weaving tight dodges, and not being able to just abuse infinite stat-ups to circumvent challenges, this one can easily win out.

Reactions: Forge Wright
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes