Unity Completed Mega Sis – One Shotamon Girl Exploration Action RPG [Final] [Pinkie Games]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

storm2277

Sep 11, 2018
Windows Defender flagged the zip file itself as a virus. I never even interacted with it beyond moving it from downloads to a different folder. Never extracted it or peeked into the zip. Don't really feel like taking the risk on a false positive. Especially when the topic of the virus is only 10 days old. You would think that this would be a topic earlier in the threads but it's not. Someone may have injected something or whatever. I dont know. Don't really feel like taking a risk when there are other games out there

Reactions: MacTastic9

StarSlasher69

Oct 7, 2020
After doing a little more research it seems to be one of the many files windows defender is stating as a false positive as of late. A few other programs like Blustacks, some mods from steam games, and heck, a few python scripts. All of them having the same. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn message. I say it was more than likely caused by a recent windows update. That's the best I've got though. If anyone else can confirm that would be much appreciated.

wansf

Dec 10, 2018
Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn is 100% false
if you google it , you will see everyone asking the same thing within 1~3 days

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
As a Metroidvania fan I'm interested in what appears to be a Metroidvania style eroge, the problems I have is;

-The garbage translation that make trying to read through painful (par for the course with MTLs), on top of the fact that it is autotranslated, resulting in menus not being translated, and texts never fitting in their boxes.

-Lackluster sex scenes (at least in regards to the recollection menu), the sound direction makes it seam more like they are fighting with cloths even when they are reaching climax, and the animation is so pixelated that it is difficult to make out what is happening, resulting in most of the scenes looking almost identical to each other.

If anyone has a proper translation patch for this game, I would love to have it, as being a Metriodvania fan, I would like to at least have a look at the gameplay before I decide if I will condemn this game or not.

Reactions: JAMman92

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If anyone has a proper translation patch for this game, I would love to have it, as being a Metriodvania fan, I would like to at least have a look at the gameplay before I decide if I will condemn this game or not.
I give zero guarantees (I learned better after last time I tried translating something) but if I end up enjoying the game enough, I may try to manually improve a DMTL. So, hold out a bit of hope I suppose, but not too much. At the very least I will put down the raw solely DMTL file for whenever I finish the game if I decide against going over it.

matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
Windows Defender flagged the zip file itself as a virus. I never even interacted with it beyond moving it from downloads to a different folder. Never extracted it or peeked into the zip. Don't really feel like taking the risk on a false positive. Especially when the topic of the virus is only 10 days old. You would think that this would be a topic earlier in the threads but it's not. Someone may have injected something or whatever. I dont know. Don't really feel like taking a risk when there are other games out there
especially that the virus used a backdoors which and indicated on the information of the virus

matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
especially that the virus used a backdoors which and indicated on the information of the virus
then I remind you that other antiviruses may not detect certain viruses (at the cost of experiance xD) so I recommend using the windows antivirus which, in my opinion, is much safer (then also remember that even if people have not had this problem does not mean that their computer and save more than windows in my case the flag as a backdoor so information on your password or other could be understood

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
As a Metroidvania fan I'm interested in what appears to be a Metroidvania style eroge, the problems I have is;

-The garbage translation that make trying to read through painful (par for the course with MTLs), on top of the fact that it is autotranslated, resulting in menus not being translated, and texts never fitting in their boxes.

-Lackluster sex scenes (at least in regards to the recollection menu), the sound direction makes it seam more like they are fighting with cloths even when they are reaching climax, and the animation is so pixelated that it is difficult to make out what is happening, resulting in most of the scenes looking almost identical to each other.

I give zero guarantees (I learned better after last time I tried translating something) but if I end up enjoying the game enough, I may try to manually improve a DMTL. So, hold out a bit of hope I suppose, but not too much. At the very least I will put down the raw solely DMTL file for whenever I finish the game if I decide against going over it.
You can try using the text file I posted on March 6th.
(The text is MTL that I edited somewhat, and dialogue usually doesn't fit in the text bubbles. However, since I played through the whole game, there should be little or no text that still needs the internet to autotranslate.)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, let me get this straight: There's really ZERO i-frames in the game unless you've just gotten hit? Seriously? No dodge? I mean, the slide looked like it would but nope, nothing.
I genuinely have no clue how I'm supposed to weave through some of these patterns with just how floaty the jumps are, ESPECIALLY after getting the jump height upgrade.

Edit: Honestly, I genuinely feel like I'm just bashing my head into a brick wall. I don't even feel like I'm getting any better, which I'd say is the worst part. Even on the standard normal difficulty, it's just... ugh. Maybe I'm just bad, but I seriously don't understand how some of these patterns were considered fair.

Last edited:

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
You can try using the text file I posted on March 6th.
(The text is MTL that I edited somewhat, and dialogue usually doesn't fit in the text bubbles. However, since I played through the whole game, there should be little or no text that still needs the internet to autotranslate.)
Post number is better than date, as posts can have large gaps in terms of the dates that they were posted.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Neutrally surprised by the translation work of the AutoTranslator;
+No waiting for the program to replace the original Japanese text as it types.
+Word rap works as intended, without any harsh chopping of words.
But;
-A number of menus are untranslated, possibly because they are image files instead of text files.
-The text scaling is unchanged, leading to the word rap pushing the statement in the speech bubble, that would have fit with the original Japanese characters, into the entities directly underneath the speech bubble (namely the related character), the resulting overlapping of the text with things it shouldn't have been, leads to it being slightly harder to read.

Aug 4, 2018
Which one have these, can you show it?
I cant relly show but i can tell which ones.

Big girl in blue dress that sits and fires at you kinda has it in the end you dont se whats going on under her skirt,

Last succubus starts unbirting you after a while in her animation.

Plant girl vore is just as it sounds u get put down in her plant.

Slime is kinda vore 2 but soft were she followyou in and does 69

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Big girl in blue dress that sits and fires at you kinda has it in the end you dont se whats going on under her skirt,
Pretty sure the MC just falls into her clothes and that's the extent of it... unless I'm missing something.
Last succubus starts unbirting you after a while in her animation.
Once again, unless I'm missing something, I don't think she does?
Plant girl vore is just as it sounds u get put down in her plant.
Uh... yeah I guess I'll give you this one.
Slime is kinda vore 2 but soft were she followyou in and does 69
Yeah that's... that's just not vore.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes