Unity Abandoned Megalodon [v0.1] [MagalodonXXX]

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
...I could have sworn a megalodon was a dinosaur. I'm really not sure what I'm looking at. Oh wait...that's right, it's a giant shark, thanks Carmen Sandiego!

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Yeah, I don't know what to make of this. Only to doubt my own finger for clicking over to this. Was it click bait? Well it was very well done click bait, man in a cape, surrounded by goats version 0.0. Holy ballz that's about a 6.0 on the Richter weirdness scale.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Ok let me think about it... I see some goats and a naked man.
Thought #1: Goat gangbanglator. NOPE.
Thought #2: Megalodon is in fact a big ass shark. So a huge shark would f*ck all sexy ladies in the beach. Oh wait, there's only a nude guy and some goats gangbanging each other. NOPE again.

And most important question that everyone may ask..... WHY would someone make this game? I would pay to stop it's development for sure.
rotfl holy shit best comment on this thread other than thats just baaaaad! lmao

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
There might be hats in those stacked pink boxes. I'm not saying there are, but there might be hats....or something, in those boxes. Isn't anybody curious?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think the Megalodon is a red herring... whether there actually is a prehistoric shark in the game, yeah let us know. Also, some of us will want to know if it has friggin' lasers!

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Are they lady goats? They seem quite sexy, but they do not seem to be lady goats. Could be futa goats, in which case I'm afraid I'm out.

Reactions: pavar

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
out of all those goats to pick from you just had to go and pick the ugliest of them all didn't you

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I am genuinely curious as to what this is supposed to become? goat simulator 2 with options to follow random nude guy? or random nude guy watching goats..... :|