VN Others Completed Megasuki: Love Through Lenses with Otoha Inami [Final] [GLASSES]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner-ranking-4x.jpg

Overview:
Itsuki is a member of the art club, which has been too short on members for years to operate properly. When what other members it does have graduate one spring, leaving Itsuki alone, he decides to quit and let the club die with his departure. Until, that is, Otoha turns up to join. Itsuki can't just abandon this new student, but he figures that she'll probably stop coming before long, so he decides to stick it out for just a little longer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated : 2021-06-08
Release Date: 2021-03-26
Original Title: メガスキ! ~彼女と僕の眼鏡事情~ 伊波乙葉編
Aliases: Megasuki! ~Kanojo to Boku no Megane Jijou~ Inami Otoha Hen
Developer: GLASSES -

Translator: Shiravune
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length:
Short (2 - 10 hrs)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games :
Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot 2021-06-08 211345.png Screenshot 2021-06-08 211427.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Itsuki is a member of the art club, which has been too short on members for years to operate properly, since someone's work got fucked by squares."

SQUARES over cunt... that's the one kink I am not into, it's too dirty for me. :p

Last edited:

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for the upload and the translation team. One question to the op or anyone who knows if the translators/group would translate as well the other 3 vn from the same series from the same developer?

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the upload and the translation team. One question to the op or anyone who knows if the translators/group would translate as well the other 3 vn from the same series from the same developer?
Idk, but you can ask Shiravune on Twitter or on their Discord server

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
" With Otoha's foot flat on the accelerator of love " -- brilliant. Pulitzer Prize contender for 2021 right here.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Does this have Johren Activation Code to play? The one i download 2 days ago needs activation since this game is still not avaible here i download it from other site.