Complete Megrim's Succubus Hunt, Translation

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
i've been working in a full translation on this videogame
i made a mix between machine translation and manual translation in the RPG Maker
i've been testing the game and i've found some glitches in the game that i corrected
anyway, i haven't finished the game so probably there may be another errors in the game, if you can test the game with this translation and tell me if you find any kind of error pls tell me so i can try to fix it
There are another elements i want to change in the game but i'm still rookie in this program so if you can help me with that elementsitwould be very usefull for me and the translation of this videogame

*Edit
Last changes on the datas of the game. I hope this will be the las time, at least for me, the game forks fine and i'll will moving fordward on another proyect
if some one have any issue, pleas tell me so i can try to fix it
i already finishes the game (i got the bad ending :( ) and at least for me there are not more troubles
if some one can make an walkthrought of this game would be very usefull because i didn't got all the scenes

1588847356798.png

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Inquisidor I have just downloaded the data folder, and something that I have noticed is that you can go to the appraisal shop, pay the 10G, and get items for free. Basically it seems the script doesn't check if you have the item in your inventory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Inquisidor I have just downloaded the data folder, and something that I have noticed is that you can go to the appraisal shop, pay the 10G, and get items for free. Basically it seems the script doesn't check if you have the item in your inventory.
Thanks, i will correct that. TThanks for the advice

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Apologies for double posting...
Inquisidor something else that I have found is that the script for the harrasment doesn't seem to be working. I couldn't get the CGs for harrassment to complete the gallery, and by disabling the translation I got them straight away.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Apologies for double posting...
Inquisidor something else that I have found is that the script for the harrasment doesn't seem to be working. I couldn't get the CGs for harrassment to complete the gallery, and by disabling the translation I got them straight away.
May you show me a capture of the place where you cant activate the event to search in the game??

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Apologies Inquisidor, as I didn't see your reply. I have been tinkering myself with the Data, and I have fixed both issues I reported.
I have attached the data folder with the changes. The first one editing the map, the second the common events.
I have followed the translation guide that asdasfa9 has written for LLMB:X . There asdasfa9 has a list of modified scripts common to some megrim games (I have seen some in Battle of Dragoness), and explains how to translate some parts of the scripts, and some other odd things. I have just copied the solution for fixing the cut-ins. I pressume that the passive skills and some other things will be broken as well...
Now at least you will be able to get some of the missing CGs you were mentioning.
EDIT: This was one of the events that I couldn't get. I have attached a couple of pictures to replace the ones in the Grapics folder, translated, and an excel file with the changes to the common events, in case you want to do something else to the translation project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhony234