Complete Megrim's Succubus Hunt, Translation

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Apologies Inquisidor, as I didn't see your reply. I have been tinkering myself with the Data, and I have fixed both issues I reported.
I have attached the data folder with the changes. The first one editing the map, the second the common events.
I have followed the translation guide that asdasfa9 has written for LLMB:X . There asdasfa9 has a list of modified scripts common to some megrim games (I have seen some in Battle of Dragoness), and explains how to translate some parts of the scripts, and some other odd things. I have just copied the solution for fixing the cut-ins. I pressume that the passive skills and some other things will be broken as well...
Now at least you will be able to get some of the missing CGs you were mentioning.
EDIT: This was one of the events that I couldn't get. I have attached a couple of pictures to replace the ones in the Grapics folder, translated, and an excel file with the changes to the common events, in case you want to do something else to the translation project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi
im sorry for not reply your quotes i've been alittle bit bussy in my country
im glad you could fix that issues by youselfand i hope you can enjoy this game

Reactions: Jhony234 and Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
In case anyone is interested, I have updated the scripts so the passives work again, and translated a few more things in the scripts. All seem to be working now.
Fixed some of the names not displaying correctly on top of the sprites, due to an issue again in the scripts.

noahgreed

Aug 2, 2017
hi i got a problem, the game its still in japanese i followes the guide and apply the data but still is all in japanese