RPGM Complete 新妻めぐが堕ちる時 TRANSLATE PLS THIS IS TOP TIER NTR

ice_fan

Oct 15, 2017
you wouldn't happen to have the OG files?
original game files
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e372215db69b8b2441658ce270289ad8365bd25f&dn=%e6%96%b0%e5%a6%bb%e3%82%81%e3%81%90%e3%81%8c%e5%a0%95%e3%81%a1%e3%82%8b%e6%99%82&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dmIMNLKfVKG

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018

(The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.)

Reactions: zonefried

Eldtrich

Dec 31, 2021
I made a better translation for this game like a month ago but OP didn't share it.

You can find it on my discord next to other NTR games with better translations such as My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness, NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~, and 5 Days of Separation After Story.

I'm writing an NTR novel, translating games, and creating an NTR game myself.

Novel (Getting Cucked in High school):
please upload this game translation here, don't have discord.

theLeeGent

Sep 9, 2018
Finished the game but not willing to go back and grind another hour for the good ending. Anyone got a save or can spoil the good ending?

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Found this game and played through it. Sadly no full save so I did my best to play through it. Found out later that there was a button in the Reminisce Room that unlocks all events... Anyways. This game... Amazing. the Translations done a few posts above are good enough to read through the story (just gotta replace some you, he, she in reverse if you understand how MTLs work). Technically a full save isn't needed because there's an option in the Reminisce Room that unlocks everything but some people may want to experience the 'near ending' sections so here you go.

The saves are a bit messy sorry since I was playing through it. The only saves you need to care about:

Save 1 - The start of the end; this save is near the ending. Final story item has been purchased and you invited Gohda-san (the NTR dood) over to your home and you will openly witness the NTR-ing

Save 10 - The part right before the ending. Go to the Conference room top left to initiate event. Punch Gohda-san for Good Ending. Obey for normal (bad/NTR) ending.

Save 20 - Post-Good ending.

I didn't bother with going through the normal/NTR ending since I can just view that in the Reminisce Room but I wanted to find out how to get the Good Ending. Turns out you literally had to go through the ENTIRE game to get to it... I went and played this game 3 times thinking there was some special conditions but no, just buy the 200k yen item in the Shop and get to the end of the game where you are given two options, provided you have the required item. What a waste of time. Still hot as all hell though.

Last edited: