• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CG Completed Meikoku Gakuen Taidou Hen "Onegai Shimasu... Sensei no Seieki de, Watashi-tachi o Haramasete Hoshiin Desu…♡" [Lune]

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Why are there so many copies of the same image? Was that a glitch while downloading the CG?
It's been a while since I looked at this image set but most likely they just have minor edits. Most of the time VN's have like 200 unique images while the full CG gallery can be 2k or more because they alter the images slightly like the eyebrows, mouth, lips, eyes and that's not counting the text variations (this last one doesn't apply to this specific set, tho), so probably that's why there's 5k images and a lot of them look the same but in reality they have very little differences.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Juimi

Mar 21, 2021
Can some one explain for me the details of Installation please.
I been strugle for over 2hours now.
I don't understand the "desired image software" and "convert to .cbr for CBR readers"

Thanks for the help

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can some one explain for me the details of Installation please.
I been strugle for over 2hours now.
I don't understand the "desired image software" and "convert to .cbr for CBR readers"

Thanks for the help
This is just a CG rip of the VN. It's not the actual game because there is no translation for it.