• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
i think it's bugged, i can't go any further on yoga, just kissing, and with melanie just watching her having sex in the bathroom and in the kitchen.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - bright backgrounds are a no go and the introduction tells you the whole story? o_O
And that was creepy as fuck - you stalk her until she falls for you? ...

And when you want to watch netflix there is not much to do ... ^^

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Save files are indeed a issue

Black background would be dope or atleast the possiblity to do that :D

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So how am I supposed to increase lust to 3? I have done all objectives up to that point but it will not increase it

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
can be added to the next version of the game, background color settings please! during the day it is still normal to play, but in the evening or at night .... this white/yellow
background just burns out the eyes!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
it seems that the game wants me to go with sandee to the park to rob the BF but when i go on sunday it does not show as an option

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the report :)

I have a guess what might be wrong. The achievements aren't stored properly in save games. Do you remember if this bug occurred when you came back to the game from a save?

I will try to fix this ASAP. The solution for you in the meantime is, sadly, to restart the game and not rely on save games.

Again, great that you reported this :)
i dunno if it's related but now i am locked out of finding the keys when i should have them, and it locked me out of the delivery package opening, this is after i started a new game because it locked me out of the sandee and ex boyfriend in the park. Things that should show up do not and when you go back to try and trigger them via the back arrow it still does not trigger them.

the game is cool but my god the amount of events that can't trigger won't trigger are somehow triggered because the game thinks they are triggered but aren't is astounding

Reactions: Zepts
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes