4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
This seems to be a save game from the initial state of the game. I need a save game from the state where you faced your issue.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What's the current max lust and affection level? Mine are lust at 6 and affection on 5, i don't have any new objectives or hints, but i saw more scenes i hadn't trigger in img folder of the game. Are those scenes not implemented yet and videos are place holders for now or my save is bugged. Bought the apartment and after that no more new events.

Reactions: Minced meat

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
What's the current max lust and affection level? Mine are lust at 6 and affection on 5, i don't have any new objectives or hints, but i saw more scenes i hadn't trigger in img folder of the game. Are those scenes not implemented yet and videos are place holders for now or my save is bugged. Bought the apartment and after that no more new events.
Hi, thanks for this question. I wasn't aware it could lead to confusion.

There are a few placeholders and resources for upcoming releases, yes.

With version 0.4.4, the max levels aren't increased. Rather, new content are added to the current and lower levels of the game. So lust 6 and affection 5 is maximum. And you should be able to see the new content. If you don't, please share your save game and I can have a look :)

Cheers :)

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, thanks for this question. I wasn't aware it could lead to confusion.

There are a few placeholders and resources for upcoming releases, yes.

With version 0.4.4, the max levels aren't increased. Rather, new content are added to the current and lower levels of the game. So lust 6 and affection 5 is maximum. And you should be able to see the new content. If you don't, please share your save game and I can have a look :)

Cheers :)
I saw Nicole BBC event, but i saw Tiffany and Melanie threesome, Melanie swinger event and Tiffany blowbang in img folder which i couldn't trigger, i guess those are reserved for future updates? Thanks for an answer.

Reactions: Minced meat

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Version 0.5.0 alpha is out on Patreon. I haven't decided when/if to make it available here.

Since I plan to add more scenes before the new chapters are to be considered "complete", I might actually wait to publish it here until all content is there.

Reactions: scoobydooo

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Version 0.5.0 alpha is out on Patreon. I haven't decided when/if to make it available here.

Since I plan to add more scenes before the new chapters are to be considered "complete", I might actually wait to publish it here until all content is there.
plz share the update asap if it possible !!!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes