VN Ren'Py Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1 the Ancient Symbol] [CosmoK]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
I'm working on it, the information should be complete now. Thanks for your patience.
:coffee:
Great job and good luck on the development! I will watch this thread however is there any visible plan or timeline on the on going? I just visited your SS page and there's no information apart from collection of renders

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ch.1
Initial Release
200.gif

Lol this can't be called "chapter 1" rather it would be a demo or concept of a game (or kinetic novel), since of the 5 choices I think only 1 of them does not generate a game over so practically the choices are fake (that is, you choose the option you should or have game over, and if you click once more during the game over image the game closes)

There are missing images (since they are still being finalized) and in some parts there are images of a sketch (the choice to see the crotch one was quite comical to click next and see that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The milf model looks very good, the Male Mc looks kind of effeminate, maybe it's the idea that he looks like a child or teenager (shota mc?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside, how the Female Mc works here dev, since all the "choices" were from the Male character's pov?

Anyways, thanks and good luck.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like it. But man, all those missing images. :unsure: That's just a tease. :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to the update.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
This game takes itself too seriously and it's released half-baked. I don't see it going far

Reactions: Hjort

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
Great job and good luck on the development! I will watch this thread however is there any visible plan or timeline on the on going? I just visited your SS page and there's no information apart from collection of renders

Hello, CosmoK has a difficult schedule and I can't speak for him but he will do what is necessary, of course, to bring you information himself from his official SubscribeStar page.

You probably know him because for years, CosmoK has been renowned on this forum for producing magnificent Artworks on characters.

Don't hesitate to follow him and encourage him on his

Reactions: lxh123
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes