RPGM - Completed - Mellow Pink ~The Prostitute and the Swordswoman and the Men~ [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1. 1.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

I'd skip this one tbh, not worth the effort. If you like the look of the CGs then they are available as soon as you open the menu in the "recollection" tab. Just check those and save yourself some time. The pregnancy content is basically non existant so don't play it for that either.

Version played: Final (April 2019 version)

Combat: Standard RPGM turn based combat, nothing special about it. Just attack and skills with up to 3 party members, and generic enemies. Nothing special here if you've played this kinda game before, and its more annoying than usual since a lot of enemies like to confuse or stun you. Nothing special about the equipment or items either.

CGs: 10 in total. They are ok in quality but not many and the first one you most likely will come across is in the forest where a random dude will rape Sistia if you talk to him and make her instantly pregnant. That seems to be the extent of the pregnancy content as far as I can tell. Finding some of the CGs is confusing and involves having certain party members in your team in particular areas, with the only hint to finding them being an "Informant" which the game doesn't tell you where he is. Good luck if you want to find them naturally

Story: Doesn't really go beyond "green hair girl dad is sick, go find medicine"

Translation: It's acceptable, definitely better than most of the MTL stuff thats around. However, you will still notice spelling errors and bad grammar so its not perfect.

Overall Gameplay: I think this game is a slog to get through, personally. The running speed is slow so it takes a while to navigate through areas, and there is also no quest log or objective reminder so you need to be paying attention if you want to progress the game. Finding the Port Town for example is mostly just wandering around and hoping for the best:
    • Explore the Forest until you find the docks, and talk to the guy near the very tiny boat which he asks you to find The Captain

• Go back to the starting town to find the Red Light District and talk to a dude to get access to the Underground Passage (not without Roumage sucking his dick, obviously)

• Get past the Underground Passage full of invisible spikes and lots of enemies to enter the vast and empty Desert full of more enemies

• Find the Sand Town in the south east of the Desert, and talk to another guy to get access to the second underground area (which he warns you is very dangerous and pointless area to explore)

• The Captain is hiding in the south east corner where you can help him and he'll return to the docks. Just hope either your escape RNG is good or you have fun killing a lot of enemies.

• When all thats done, hopefully you actually opened the chest in the starting town Inn and took the Mirror item because otherwise you now will have to walk all the way back to the beginning. And if you die at any point its game over and back to your last save.

I gave this game 30 minutes and then just got bored and stopped. Its a shame because I like the character designs but you can find far better games than this.