RPGM Completed Mellow Pink ~The Prostitute and the Swordswoman and the Men~ [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Surtr

May 9, 2018
Can't start the game. Always get the info "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio". Already tryd reinstalling DirectX and Updating but didn't help...

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I gotta ask what the hell is "Soapland" in the genre?

Since sexual intercourse for money is officially prohibited, the sex industry in has developed into a variety of forms. Soaplands are bath houses where customers are soaped up and serviced by staff. Fashion health shops and pink salons are notionally massage or esthetic treatment parlors; image clubs are themed versions of the same. operate via delivery health services. Freelancers can get in contact with potential customers via deai sites (Internet dating sites), and the actual act of prostitution is legally called or "compensated dating" to avoid legal trouble.

Reactions: Trollolol

W65

May 31, 2018
Ah. It's that one CircleKAME artist. I'd recognize those faces and nipple bulges anywhere.

You can tell when he's actually putting effort into his contract work when you don't see a bunch of those head-pasted-on-at-a-weird-angle standing images.

Reactions: RayAsher

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sort of follow the story to the end, and other than the guy in the forest, and the one guy blocking the entrance to the underground, didn't find much. The game mentions going out alone as the characters and find something, honestly though, not that really interested since I was done in about an hour or so just normal play/grind and got the True End.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote