4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
So far the only character I don't want to have anything at all with is melody (and her girl friend), even if she is supposed to be 19yold it looks too young, it feels michaeljacksonly creepy to even tease her

The redhead is 10/10

DavidThan

May 20, 2018
View attachment 155800
Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music. Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet. In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-25
Release Date: 2019-02-25
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.8b + Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Command:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux (v0.0.8): - - - - - -
Mac (v0.0.8): - - -
Android (v0.0.8): - - -

Bug-fix Patch v0.0.8 to v0.0.8b: - - - -
Others (v0.0.8b):

EXTRAS: - -
Thanks @Maldus

Why my game have not sound??

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why my game have not sound??
why my game doesn't have sound and music??
why you ask the same thing twice 2 1/2 hours apart?

This has been answered many times in this thread. Try using the search feature, top right of the page. Make sure you click the "SEARCH" button instead of hitting enter.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What happened to the walkthrough?
Don't need a walkthrough with Mel just follow your heart (or head whatever you decide) ... Oh god do I sound like a dick... Fuck who ya want till the end and take only MELODY then

Reactions: Blayo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The MacOS version is not working for me, getting this error when I start up the game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
-------------
EDIT: The game is either a mess on Mac or I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't even try to launch when opening without the 0.0.8b patch. Guess I'll have to play this one on Windows.
Mac version works fine for me. From the error, it looks like your game is corrupted.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes