4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Apr 25, 2017
Melody-0.08-ExtrasIncluded-release.apk

<Moderator note: the above is an android port from this user, and not the official android release. Download/play at your own risk>

Reactions: Namco15 and Briedis

salvac

Sep 18, 2018
holy shit.. i unknowingly look for a new update for my adult games and thought it would be nice if Melody was updated. And i looked and saw updated 2 min ago. what a coincidence !!

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Oh Gawd Oh Gawd Oh Gawd! I forgot Melody was cuming out! Wooo Hooo! I wish we could bang Everyone in the game/VN... (well not the Ex). Melody is so perfect and Auntie is hot too. I bet Melody farts powdered sugar. I love Mr Dots games!

PS: If you like Melody or DMD buy Mr Dots a cup of coffee or support him on Patreon!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Possible bug:

For those on a Melody only path, check the other girls. Sophia is unlocked on mine, which means you're not really on a Melody only path. Looking at the code, it looks like the trip to the gym in week 8 always unlocks Sophia. Which means you can never get the extra points, unless you lock Sophia.

And somebody needs to tell the coder that
if v_rel_rebecca == True or v_rel_amy == True or v_rel_isabella == True or v_rel_sophia == True:
  1. is missing Xianne
  2. doesn't need all the "== True"s.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Possible bug:

For those on a Melody only path, check the other girls. Sophia is unlocked on mine, which means you're not really on a Melody only path. Looking at the code, it looks like the trip to the gym in week 8 always unlocks Sophia. Which means you can never get the extra points, unless you lock Sophia.
Yep, already got this bug. Solved by locking Sophia in menu :)

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Strange old saves do not work badly !!!
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
File "C:\Users\Павел\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa6216.45677\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Павел\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa6216.45677\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Sat Feb 23 22:49:16 2019 :cry:(y):(

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes