[VN] [Ren'Py] Melody [v0.10 Extras] [MrDots Games]

4.60 star(s) 126 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If I was M.C. I'd knock her off the planet. But that's just my hostile thoughts so never mind me! I'm a nice asshole who hates asholes and she is one of em"
Gotta change that for future viewers I am not a asshole and she is..

Reactions: Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
No I didn't finish that's how to explain!!! Just seemed where it was going. Gotta finish before yakk'in so sorry!??

Did you finish your playthrough of this? and at least that asshole is gone hope she never returns
Ok All good now.. It was a he....Who is a dick. But now gone..

Hope the Mc. in the rest of the Eps. Has some backbone and not pussy out on shit!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What can you fail?? I don't remember.... Is that before or after Amy's birthday dinner???

fried_

Nov 11, 2017
When I in cafe with Melody and Amy, I fail. I need a save file.
That means you were still going out with both of them by that point.

You would need to go back far enough so that one of their paths could be closed before that encounter - maybe check your local saves to see if that could be done easily enough?

To sort of cheat, you could just go back before the restaurant scene and turn OFF your relationship with one of them from the Melody game settings (click upper right corner). That doesn't allow you to experience more of the prior game with one of them cut off, of course.

Mormont

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah sadly this is not a harem game otherwise life would be so much easier in this game :LOL:

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
What can you fail?? I don't remember.... Is that before or after Amy's birthday dinner???
that's on late part of game when mc, Melody and Amy goto restaurant (after Melody's photoshoot) if has agreed to go with Amy and at sametime is on Melody (relationship) path too.

Yeah sadly this is not a harem game otherwise life would be so much easier in this game :LOL:
still 3some with Melody, Xianne and Sophie.

Lord arias

Nov 23, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Melody [v0.10 Extras]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 3.63GB.
ty so much
DOWNLOAD
PC (826MB)
: - - - -
Mac (809MB): - - - -

(I can upload a version that's 200mb smaller if anyone REALLY needs it, but the image quality is not great, so I wouldn't recommend that version)

fried_

Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 341357

Nuru Massage with Xianne

As always, thank you for sharing Maldus

Xianne is like a quiet hottie in this VN: she just does what she wants, doesn't make a big fuss about things and is oh, so willing!

v 0.10 save anyone?
There are A LOT of options that can be taken by the completion of v0.10.

cxx has a package of recent saves here, but I don't know how many paths are represented

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-v0-10-extras-mrdots-games.10668/post-1993569

Last edited:

Pitrik

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand !
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I want a massage from Sophia next time :) If she want, Melody can help :)

Reactions: armion82

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
my saves have all paths open except on upper has xianne path while on lower no xianne.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Is there a fix for the Jazz club audition?

I started a new game and both songs gets her a job there and walkthrough says that will end her career as professional?

goobdoob

Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a fix for the Jazz club audition?

I started a new game and both songs gets her a job there and walkthrough says that will end her career as professional?
The walkthrough seems to be incorrect. The team seems to have dropped that plot branch.

Reactions: Somnus and M!
4.60 star(s) 126 Votes