VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Melody [v1.00 Extras] [MrDots Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Black Skull 343

Really fun game, as of now its only a "early" access build but it shows A LOT of potential. The characters are fun and interesting (especially Melody). The future of this game is very promising and I cannot wait to play through the full version when it comes out
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kxjoh32

I have to say that this game is becoming one of my favorite.
    I love how the main story line is progressing kinda like dating my daughter. Just slow enough to really see the affection grow between two people. But also not leaving us hanging by having a few sex/animated scenes here and there as to not leave us hanging/blue balls.
    Animation and facial expressions are priceless. Very well written.
    Only thing i hate in games is when i have to make a choice of which woman i want to keep a relationship going with. Though in real life it would be understandable but in the game world i'm all for a little harem ;p
    Keep up the great work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Billzee

This game gives a genuinely interesting story so far. The character models are very appealing, with each of their own character development. The sex scenes have some animations, but as we get further into the story, I expect it to really get people off.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Legend24

same kind of corruption game but with a very unique storyline (niche appeal towards music); love the artwork and animation of the girls and the scenes. Very fun to play and has a lot of potential for the future (ie would prefer more scenes with izzy please)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Shenaniganzz

Great game so far. Amazing buildup. Definitely the kind of game you'll be looking for in the end. I'm excited to see where this one will go, as I'm really enjoying the progress so far. She is a good character that doesn't just throw herself at the Main Character. The peripheral characters are enough to keep you sated until you can progress things with Melody.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TheFinder

Melody is a very well done adult VN with amazing renders, a very well done story and realistic and believable dialogue (a rarity in this game genre); Melody herself is really beautiful as all the other characters even if one of them looks a bit too young for my tastes. When it comes to sex content the game really takes its time in moving the plot forward especially with the main girl, as is typical in MrDots games, however we are only at the second version of the game and the sexual content (complete with very well animated scenes) with secondary characters fills the gap nicely. This game is not without problems however: one of them is the verbosity of some dialogues that are really too long and filled with too many details that seems superfluous to both plot and character development, and the other is the complete lack of any kind of sound including music and sound effects; in any case excellent game!

REVIEW UPDATE 11/1/2018 Music has been included (Melody's songs are great!) and the game keeps getting better so my rating goes up to 5 full stars.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Seguidilla

I will watch this thread surely!
    First of all, congratulations on this new project MrDot, it is very promising.
    Melody character is very cute, her aunt Amy is also gorgeous.
    The story is original, fun to read, detailed and succesful. Awesome quality renders, lovely story so far.
    Brilliant!
    Surely waiting for more. Not boring and captivating.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Kuroi

Good story writing, very nice and detailed renders, animations from the start with a quick intro character (the friends sister). Over all the project seems promising and one of few I will be keeping a constant eye on for updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

This is a great game so far with no issues at all no bugs that i know of and no issues with story and gameplay. I do want some more sex but the pace is not that bad so i'll let it go for now and the game is still not that far along.

Art 10/10
    Sex 8/10 not much of it and needs anal plus rimjob or threesome!
    Characters 9/10
    Story 9/10

Update review below on 6/25/23
    I just beat the game and can say it is a legit must play game.
    The story and characters is top notch!

Art 10/10
    Sex 9/10 i am just picky and wanted more anal, really for most people 10/10
    Characters 9/10 now 9.5/10
    Story 9/10 now 9.5/10

10/10 overall
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate

Great game with great models, pacing, grammar, etc. By the developer of DMD but no In----, which is great to not have to deal with. Still get some of the taboo element from a tutor/mentor-student relationship. As with DMD there seems to be a mono track and a harem track.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DaneWolf

Even though the game isn't finished this is by far one of the most compelling stories yet. The girls are beautiful and the images/graphics are exelent.

My computer are very old though and when I press esc to get the main menu up it takes a little while. Other than that the game is so far my favorite here on the site.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Mirewen

I've been playing this first and now second update.
    It's another great game from dev.
    Pictures are of real quality and the storyline is also one of the better novels around.
    In my opion dev has done another top game.
    (Although the game has clearly some relation to Dating My Daughter, as in characters portrait and scenery, I hope dev will be continuing both sories. Still I would prefer dev's attention on just one game until the end before starting another. this game is of such a quality I can't say I'm not looking forward towarts another update and/or the extra packs.)
    I'm not in the position to support this dev, but I do suggest if anyone has the room to support devs, this one really deserves the backing.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Evan Treborn

what can i say... at first i was skeptikal but without reason. i love it,'s as good as DmD... very great story and a very very sweet girl... and the same nice mouth movement as DmD, i love it.. it was very fun play it and read the story... i really hope that Melody and DmD both will be further developed.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

World

Pretty interesting game so far, in this first version of the game it gave me the impression of a very well made dating game with an overall better than average story.
    What are my hopes? Sincerely I hope that the ex girlfriend doesn't show up ever again, and that dating multiple girls doesn't end up screwing me in the end, that would be the case in real life but this is a game, right?
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Styrke

Awesome story, good character development. Looking forward to what this has in store. First update I wasn't blueballed! I think I may have lost some interest in DMD, because this update made me almost completely forget about it. Well done Mr. Dots.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

stabbystabby

Just perfect, even tho is still under develment i just hope it get completed, very good game. I usually say after playing games that i wasted my day, but not with this one. .
  17. 5.00 star(s)

omegaX

I love the concept of this game, its something completely different. fully enjoyed the dialog as well in some parts , *justin lumberpond* i spat my drink out reading that ;) i will be keeping a close eye on this game

keep up the good work
  18. 5.00 star(s)

yghaowur[512]

Another great game from a great creator mr dots doesn't let down no matter what even thou so far it's only a small part of the up cooming game it still leaves me speachless from the very start, i personally recommend this game to those who look for quality gaming experience and great story this game is becoming no douth one of my favorite games. You all should thank Mr dots for his hard work that he puts in every single time he surely deserves a reward for this wondefull piece.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Wuggie

best VN on this site. Awesome story, good character development from the initial release. Looking forward to what this has in store. First update I wasn't blueballed! I think I may have lost some interest in DMD, because this update made me almost completely forget about it. Well done Mr. Dots.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ciryx

Excellent character modeling but I’m sure anyone playing a Mr. Dots game will expect that. Interesting storyline with a believable progression. MC doesn’t come off as a creaper which is a good thing. Main female is interesting and has depth to the character. Nice game that blends storyline with good fapping material. Also, all the AU band names are hilarious.

Over all a great initial release. Can’t wait to see more.