Unity - Melty Night VR [v0.5.4] [Kosumaru]

1. 4.00 star(s)

flufffydoggo

Ok, I'll pop the cork on this one since there are no reviews up. I like it!
    I've tried a few VR games here, and this one is the most immersive (once you get yourself set up). It's essentially a scene creator with a good variety of girls (loli optional). The girls can be placed in a variety of outfits, positions, and poses.
    What sets this one apart for me is the freedom to set it up as you like. Do you like to play kneeling? You can do that. Laying down, sitting in a chair? You can do all of that.

Pros:
    I like each of the settings (cave, beach, classroom, etc.), and the music isn't
    bad either.

There is a good variety of girls; some even come with multiple multi-piece outfits you can toggle.

Breast size adjustment for most of the girls
    ability to place the girls anywhere you want (even sunk into the floor if you wish.

Dick placement, you can place your dick anywhere you want to help with positioning.

Girl placement, as before, the girls can be placed ANYWHERE.

small download

Cons:

The control panel can only be on the left hand, and you can only interact with it with the right hand, so if you're halfway through a wank you can't really mess with the menu if you're not a dry guy.

The only touch interaction the girls have is the breasts and hair; they don't really react to it either.

Lack of animation speed adjustment. The girls finish when they finish, and there's no control over the timing of it.

Active mode? I'm not really sure what the point is. You can get the girl to follow you around, but that's about all it does. I suggest sticking to normal mode.