Feb 1, 2019
something happens when i lose the battle against the firts sister ? i win the first time against her i know there is a scene but thats it ? nothing happens next ? just keep fighting until defeat her ?

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
The game is awesome to part when you fight ema which is fight you cant win no matter what. Is that a bug or somethin? You cant win I tried like eleven times with full HP full mana and you cant win cos when she gets like at 20% HP she instakills ya with some strong ass combo spell. Like all I need is one more attack any she dies but you never gets the chance cos she use the fuckin spell and it automaticaly kills ya. How to kill her? Im stuck as fuck dont have any chance to go back or go forth.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks. I plan on playing it, just wanted to see all ero events in-game. Thanks!
Yeah Id like to beat the game but you cant cos you cant beat first sister. She instakills ya no matter how much HP you have the moment you get her on 20% HP she uses instakill spell and you die no matter how much HP you have.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
OK, I just re-downloaded the game (to make sure the content was the same) using the Mega link, and I do see a .exe file, just above the package.json file in alphabetical order. Here's a screenshot

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
OK, I just re-downloaded the game (to make sure the content was the same) using the Mega link, and I do see a .exe file, just above the package.json file in alphabetical order. Here's a screenshot
yeah nw exe dont work though

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
never had this problem with the older version but that did have a game.exe instead of a nw one

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
OK, can't help you more: I'm playing on a Mac, so I don't use the .exe files. Hope you can figure it out: it's a fun little game, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I've actually been meaning to start it again, but this time aim for a "pure" (non-slut) route, just to see how hard it is

bigpeanut555

Mar 18, 2018
I need help it shows that I save but when I go back to the game my save isn't there, what can I do to fix this?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
There is a IGG Trojan in the OP linked game even though it's harmless, It's still a Trojan nevertheless.

Here is the Clean version of the game for people who wants it:

PS: 1.2k is the newest and final English version of the game. The other 2 updates are just non English language corrections.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes