Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
775186_Backgroundnew4.jpg

Overview:
Memoirs of a Battle Brothel is a narrative-driven, tactical turn-based RPG with mechanics inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics and D&D 5e. Players assume the role of a Facilitator, an associate of the Courtesan’s Guild that provides much-needed services for guild members, including lodging and upkeep of facilities that attracts a wealthy clientele.

Of course, in the cyberpunk setting of MoonFall, even luxuries are often undercut with the threat of violence. Whether it’s pressure from one of the ruling crime syndicates, disgruntled nobles or even a blood contract from a private military company, the Guild finds itself beset on all sides, sometimes even from within. In order to maintain its political standing and position in the MoonFall underworld, the Guild must occasionally meet force with force, and while its members are much more renowned for their other... talents, the Guild has retained a formidable martial reputation since its founding.

Combine the Companions from Firefly, the girls of old town from Sin City, a dash of Shadowrun and The Last Sovereign, and this is what you get.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-08-09
Developer: A Memory of Eternity - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Developer's Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Unusual genre combination, interesting setting, good art, original spritework...
This has the makings of a quality commercial product.
Good luck devs!

Though I think I'd personally prefer the font, standing art, and other UI elements be pixel style too. A good pixel UI/font is a huge turn on if it's melded well with the game. For example; Chrono Trigger's (snes version) stylized UI and graphics to this day still look great and are part of the reason I still go back to that game every year.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
What exactly we have here from D&D 5e? And how well it's integrated with adult content?
I'll play it once I'm back from work, but my wild guess is on caster supremacy :p

That said, if there's a quest where we fuck Monte Cook up the ass without lube, I'd be all for it!

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks everyone!

You had me at 'The Last Sovereign'! Gonna d/l/ this later, see how it is. How much gameplay can I expect at this point, if you don't mind me asking?
About an hour's worth. The Patron version has more content and allows you to start building upgrades to the guild hall, so that version maybe has two hours.

I'll be updating both versions of the demo as I go.

What exactly we have here from D&D 5e? And how well it's integrated with adult content?
Combat is very vestigial at this point in the demo, but once you get into it, you'll notice some similarities. It's not a 1:1 copy of 5e, or even SRD, at all, but it has similarities.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's not a 1:1 copy of 5e, or even SRD, at all, but it has similarities.
It's hard get into your mind and imagine which similarities your see here. So, it would be nice if your be more specific.

upd. By the way any RPG Maker haters have the reason to shut their mouth up again. :) I always write it when decent RPGM game come in. :)

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019
maybe they need some art and animation more and bigger. I guess, beside i dont think they can finish this work soon.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Love the graphical style and the design of the girls... Definitely one to keep an eye on!

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes