Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I've figured out how to change an in-game image at last. There is definitely room for improvement given those extra pixels.
Oh interesting! Can you tell me how you achieved that? Might be helpful for others.

K44

Oct 9, 2021
Oh interesting! Can you tell me how you achieved that? Might be helpful for others.
1. Use decrypter to get unencryted audio and img files.
2. Make new png and save with same name as the old one.
3. Open with rpgmakerMV then Deployment with Graphics encrypted option, it will overwrite the old one.

K44

Oct 9, 2021
It will be much easier if you just give us the game that deploy without encrypted graphic tho...
Also done with with this face.
Do you still need any help with the 2d part btw? PSF-Face05.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
1. Use decrypter to get unencryted audio and img files.
2. Make new png and save with same name as the old one.
3. Open with rpgmakerMV then Deployment with Graphics encrypted option, it will overwrite the old one.
It will be much easier if you just give us the game that deploy without encrypted graphic tho...
Also done with with this face.
Do you still need any help with the 2d part btw? View attachment 2596289
Oh cool, I thought it might be that process. Obviously, I shouldn't really encourage players breaking into game files, but it is the easiest way for modding.

Unfortunately, I cannot publish an unencrypted version due to licensing agreements with various assets.

But the face plate looks really good! Did you run it through an AI or is that hand-drawn?

K44

Oct 9, 2021
But the face plate looks really good! Did you run it through an AI or is that hand-drawn?
Too much red tapes to have fun with, but I will make do.
It's hand-drawn with Photoshop so it can take a while. I have no fancy AI atm, would like to try some but don't know how to start...yet.

Reactions: Tyranicon

somedude13

Oct 31, 2019
Here's a player character mod for this game. It replaces female no.13 and the combat skin.

Its not good or even close to the style of the base game but if you like me aren't satisfied with character customisation and just wanna play a sexy bimbo this might be the best you're gonna get.

The character sprites are from here:

I don't know where the face sprite is from.

Reactions: RyRa²

Bellicose

Oct 4, 2022
I can't seem to find the Dockmaster at Dockside for the Stormbreaker quest, where is he? Also unless I'm missing something, it seems choosing Traveler's Mandate don't do anything since there's no interaction at all during the Traveler's moon quest

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I can't seem to find the Dockmaster at Dockside for the Stormbreaker quest, where is he? Also unless I'm missing something, it seems choosing Traveler's Mandate don't do anything since there's no interaction at all during the Traveler's moon quest
The dockmaster is in a building behind/near Gregarion's Blood Pit.

By choose do you mean the initial faction bonus? There are a few dialogue changes, but mostly faction rep is for overworld stuff and the ending.

Reactions: Bellicose

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Damn, this is really not a great one...
Nah, it's fantastic. Name me another h game that has even a fraction of the amount of detail and worldbuilding this one does. The only thing I wish was more fleshed out was the H content ironically. Possibly the ability to actually manage/simulate a brothel and more h scene variety itself. But everything else is immaculate.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is 1.075 just a bugfix? Is there any future content being planned on added still?
It's mostly a bug fix with a new pedestrian NPC added. There's at least two major updates coming down the line, with new characters and quests.

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
hey i have lots of problems of the game crashin resumed in only 1 big problem

when i try to summon something i get a crash
summons like: illusions, clones, heal bot, combat bot, fairies, etc.
it doesnt matter what i try to summon it just crash and sometimes it doesnt but 90% of the time it does (i got used to avoid using those skills but it still a bug xD) :cool:

btw, is there no cheat to actually UPGRADE the facilities and staffs? :unsure:
when i tried to use the cheat to build facilites and staff it just downgraded the lvl of my already upgraded ones to lvl 1
and i realized it like after playing day 17 and it was just after saving soo... its a loss of A LOT of time :eek:
"Upgrade" would be more helpfull than "build"

thanks i would really appreciate it :giggle:

PS: The music is AMAZING and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
hey i have lots of problems of the game crashin resumed in only 1 big problem

when i try to summon something i get a crash
summons like: illusions, clones, heal bot, combat bot, fairies, etc.
it doesnt matter what i try to summon it just crash and sometimes it doesnt but 90% of the time it does (i got used to avoid using those skills but it still a bug xD) :cool:

btw, is there no cheat to actually UPGRADE the facilities and staffs? :unsure:
when i tried to use the cheat to build facilites and staff it just downgraded the lvl of my already upgraded ones to lvl 1
and i realized it like after playing day 17 and it was just after saving soo... its a loss of A LOT of time :eek:
"Upgrade" would be more helpfull than "build"

thanks i would really appreciate it :giggle:

PS: The music is AMAZING and
Hi, thanks for reporting the bugged upgrade cheats. I'll look into it.

Yes, summons have been bugged for a while. Unfortunately, it is one of the more complicated things to fix, I may have to remove it completely :/.

Reactions: Baitch
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes