VN - Ren'Py - Memories [v0.1] [Deviloper]

1. 5.00 star(s)

shiphappens

very, very promising start! looking forward to the next release, I hope it won't take too long.
    Nice graphics, relatable MC, nothing too "out there". First release is a bit short, but a great start nonetheless.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bebiho

great start, im intrigued by the story telling by the developer and also his great renders. the mc so far has been yeah, dissapointing. hopefully he can have a redemption arc. i want to make him from a zero to a hero again. make cucks great again!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MMartins

Excelent art in each detail and a very good construction of the beginning of the story, i am anxious for the continuation. it looks like it will be onde hell of alluring VN
    Loved the dress, the heels and the lingerie, but the top part is the suspense and the thrill at the end of this first part.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ding00000

The game is ok. The renders are nice and the story seems a bit basic but serves the cause. But there is a caveat, the females in this game suffer from what i call the bogdanoff twin complex where their face just doesn't feel natural. Although it's not as prominent in this game it's noticeable.

Everything else about the renders is good and i wish the dev the best of luck.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

R1k0

MC is the best looking guy I can remember in games like this, and it looks ridiculous how he worships his wife, his wife I don't think even looks attractive. Babe, baby, babe, beautiful, in every sentence. The sex scene where he suddenly remembers a video from the internet at the most intense moment is completely implausible. Other than exploiting the cuckold fetish and not bad graphics, there's nothing special about the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sa91

Version 0.1:

Great story, beliveable characters.
    Could do with some music. Personally I put on an erotic trance playlist on spotify to set the mood, and it jives well with the flow of the story, so far.

I would like to add, that jealousy is NOT proof of love. Its proof of possesiveness.
    I once started a relationship on that assumption and that was a hard lesson to learn.

Just putting it out there, in case some of you are open to derive new insights from the stories you immerse yourself in, and considering the quality of this game so far, immersion isnt difficult to achieve in this instance, which is a compliment to the developer.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Mamaragan

This is a review for the 0.1 version. I'll edit the review based on how the game develops in the future.

The three stars are for the graphics, it's good, everybody look nice and the lighting is well done and compliments the renders.

The story on the other end, is cliché. Typical of NTR story.
    You have the MC who have sexual issue, typically in that kind of story, it's his small dick the problem, but in this case, he's just a fast shooter. He can't please his wife.

The wife is a loving, sexy lady who try to “understand” her husband, but start to get sexually frustrated. And then, there's the wife's “best friend”, the old-fashioned slut and homewrecker who seek to take the couple down the road of corruption (ntr).

Not much happen so far, I consider this a demo of what's to come.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Stifler's Mom

A very juicy picture, such games are in short supply these days. Moreover, from the very beginning demonstrate this kind of quality of renderings and videos. Well, ntr will never become obsolete. We are waiting, I hope updates will come out often.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.1 )is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + lots of different scenes
    + Long Game Play
    + Easy Playing
    +Active Play
    +Nice Closeups
    Cons:
    -None

Conclusion:
    The women are Hot as hell.
    The Story is Good and not too short ,Love the different scenes and the game layout..
    The ending of the Game shocked me, leaving me in Suspense what is happening in the Bathroom?.
    If the Game continues like this, we will have another winner here, the only thing that could be a Joy kill would be lack of updates or blue balling, hoping for the Best here,
    Signed up for support five minutes after the bathroom scene, a world record for me.

It is definitely worth the download.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

meta_33

I think it is necessary to support this type of games. I also liked the game very much, I think it has a bright story line. The graphics are not bad and the female character is very beautiful and attractive, I hope the developer of the game continues to improve the game and does not give up. If the game gets better in the next update I might consider supporting it. Please don't give up on the project.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

khe0ps

Looks like the game i was looking for in a long time, given the failed and abandoned number of ntr games on this site, hope you don't end up like them dev, you have an amazing start here, hope you can keep up to it.
    UI: 5/5
    GRAPHICS: 5/5
    STORY: 5/5