Unity Abandoned Memory Trees [v0.24] [Estra]

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
every time I finish the tutorial with the cats, I can't find my way back home and then pumpkin reappears but when i talk to him the game freezes. I can't create a permanent save before that point because I can't get into the house. I've replayed the tutorial three times and I don't want to do it again. Is there a way to skip passed it?

Reactions: whisky55

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
every time I finish the tutorial with the cats, I can't find my way back home and then pumpkin reappears but when i talk to him the game freezes. I can't create a permanent save before that point because I can't get into the house. I've replayed the tutorial three times and I don't want to do it again. Is there a way to skip passed it?
You can go home ^ ^ it is the way that have Redpanda jumping go home and save game in your room or the book in kitchen
( player house is in sea map )

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
whisky55
May I ask how far are you in the story/relationship progress in this game?
As in how much content there is compared to the demo you've posted here? For example can you romance any of the characters yet? Are there any graphic scenes with your romance interests yet? etc.

Checked through your messages and patreon but couldn't find this info myself. Apologizes if it exists and I just couldn't find it.
The info might also be on your patreon posts, but I am not your supporter there...yet :p
As I'd like to know these things before pledging.

Wishing the best for your project!

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Can't really blame them/him/her as there was long periods were the only posts was theirs, propably seemed pointless.

Sain

Sep 22, 2018
Really like what I've seen so far, but... anyone know of more games like this with [BxB] or [GxG] options as well? Or if either is planned on being added later on? (Aside from stardew)