RPGM - Mental Revenge (NETORI) [v0.4] [Mindusky]

1. 3.00 star(s)

the_fluff

Review as of 0.40

Alright so looks like the game doesn't work well on windows 11. Weird, didn't even know that could happen but whatever.

First if this is gonna be a revenge then the first step is making the wife fall in love with the MC. Maybe the MC shows her affection and some good times up to a point where she's thinking "Maybe I'll stop cheating on him and I'll a have a happy marriage." Make her think she's gotten away with her actions without repercussions and then the MC takes away that affection and good times. He shows his disgust more becomes more distant and just uses her for sex without giving her release. But at this point she's already in love with the MC again and she's gonna be hurt and desperate to have him back. It's at this point that we only hurt her and give her no pleasure. We're cold to her, we're fucking her just to use her and giving her pleasure but no release, she has to watch us fucking other women and saying how much better they are then her. And while all this is happening she's desperate to get his trust and love back so even though she's getting hurt she stays. And of course for the guys she's been fucking we have to take form them. They have to have people they genuinely love and we have to take them from them. Otherwise this will not be a satisfying revenge.

TLDR; Wife has to fall in love with MC, wife is desperate to get him back, MC is cold towards her, orgasm denial for the wife, wife watching us enjoying other women and her being hurt by it, we have to take loved ones from the dudes who cucked us.

For real revenge the wife and dudes who cucked us NEED to be genuinely hurt.

The grammar could also use a lot of work.

If the dev can do that then they have a satisfying revenge story from getting cheated on. Otherwise there is no revenge. I'd give this game a weak 3/5 for potentials sake.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GolinXx

has a good start and this is different take on the ntr genre and there aren't many games that explore this topic with revenge approach, but the phycologist and the person can command the Mc to grow a spine removes
    the choices and makes it linear dev could make the Mc make a few choice
    that impact and matter rather than straight up sign a deal with devil wish
    dev lots of success looking forward to it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Knes69

i have no time to write a whole paragraph or read the rules so i will just do the usual pros and cons.this game has 4 scenes with exwife and 1 with coworker.
    played it around 17 minutes or more.
    pros
    animated, has good lore and has all the tags i was looking for.
    cons
    sprites,scenes,and artwork needs to be polished and new scenes should be added.
    all in all a great game hope it gets updated/completed with all the shopkeeper scenes added would i recommend playing it now -no needs a lot of work put into in and i rated it 2 stars extra due to the concept i could get behind.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

Game has a lot of problems, the renders are good but they constantly clip, their positioning is weird and unnatural, the bad english really takes a lot out of the conversations. Really wish there was more to write about but the game is really just lacking. Hopefully the dev keeps at it and improves the game.