3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
123.png

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Another week, another progress update.

I'm still working on day 6 which is still a work in progress :D I feel like I've been working on it for over a month. But I'm not, just a little less, hahaha. But I love it...I'm still learning and trying to find my perfect daily schedule so I can be productive every day working on the game. So I get a little frustrated when my expectations don't match reality...I guess I expect too much from myself, hahaha. Everything comes with experience so I learn and enjoy the process even if it takes a bit longer than I would like. But it's all about better content...the erotic scenes (especially if you're trying to expand them as much as possible) take a lot of time and dedication, but damn I want the game to be really good and well-written. So far 22k words written(85% finished) and 420 images(85% finished). I got some great ideas for the weekend(day 7,8) besides dating Astrid and picking candidates but I'll see how I can keep up with the schedule so I don't hold off updating for too long. Stay tuned, thanks for the support and for reading these updates, hahaha.

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1636362050893.png

Wow, it's been a very difficult but also very productive week. Let's start.

I have 2 great news for you:

• I found the perfect workday schedule. October was my 1st "official" month after release and all month I was working, making mistakes, getting tired, getting frustrated...but I was looking for that perfect schedule for me and I found it. So you can consider this "our" great news, hahaha. For you it means that the work will go faster and for me the percentage of productive work day will be much more effective and it will make me happy :)

• This damn day 6 is over, I congrats you all, hahaha. 26k words, 630 images, 7 animations. Maybe I'll cut/add something at the final stage.

Honestly I'm really happy with how the week went because I got a lot of cool ideas in my head about the future of GG, girls, clubs and the game world. I love these moments when the draft for day 6 that I've been thinking about for a couple of days just goes to hell because in two seconds I came up with a much cooler script and of course at the end a little action ;) What else can I say? I love it.

I'll take today off...want to play with my cat and maybe watch some movie. Tomorrow I start working on day 7.

Have a good day, cheers.

Reactions: BRdsky

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is it really? A game set in a modern setting with mystery as its part without any magic or cult bullshit? Well I don't have any thoughts aside from that for now, but I didn't expect our MC to be directly involved with the Yakuza. Good tidings to you and your game, I'll be looking forward for it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
2313.png

Hmm, don't even know what to talk about now since I was mostly crying about not being able to find my work schedule...but now it's okay and what am I supposed to write here? hahaha. Well, the script for Day 7 is finished and I've already started creating scenes for that day. Right now it looks like this: Script for Day 7: 100%; CG's for Day 7: 35%.I expect to finish up around Wednesday for Day 7 and start doing Day 8. These 2 days won't be huge in amount of events but they are the start of the plot twists for a lot of the girls and the MC and his past. I am already excited to read your thoughts on the new version...speaking of which, everything is going well as planned so I feel confident in announcing that v.0.2 will be out in early December.
Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
123.png

Well, Day 8 is almost done. That means v0.2 will be available soon. In the meantime I have some time to polish the game, create sprites and loading screens, as well as fixing all the problems most players have mentioned. Textbox will be more readable, all the transitions will be clickable, minor grammatical errors with the names, as well as webp images. Thanks to every attentive and caring person who helps me. Only together we will make a quality and good game. As much as I have not tried to make everything as good as possible, I understand that there will be mistakes and disagreements, so your feedback is very important to me. There will be many changes in future versions of the game. I managed to implement a small part of my ideas about the universe of the game and how I want to see it. I'm evolving with the game and only getting better with it so I want to work and work to make the game of my dreams. The next news will be the release of version 0.2 so don't expect any news from me on Monday. I will be busy with the final polishing of the game. I'll see you on December 1.

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Reactions: BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1638437199154.png

The new update contains 3 in-game days where you continue to get to know each girl closer. Each of them will want to get more of your attention, but who will get further than the others? I hope no one finds out that you're going out with Astrid or it won't be very pleasant.

The game now has an official server. I will be glad to see every active user in our small family :)

PC / Linux:

Mac:

Android:

What's new?

• 3 in-game days
  • 43k+ Words
  • 1050+ Images
  • 7 Animations
  • 15 Sprite variants
  • 19 Loading screens
  • 5+ Music tracks + SFX
  • 2 Dorm Room (Beatrice/Astrid)
  • FIX:
  • The textbox is now more readable.
  • Timer removed.
Enjoy the game and hope you like this update :)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well i like the game so far girls are cute and the story is getting interesting, is good to see a dev with release a lot of content in short time, i hope it continues this way, im so sick of devs that takes half year to release as much content as you release in a less than two months. So i hope the games gets more attention because it great so far.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Damn a like in less than a minute, devs is watching his thread like a hawk hahahaha

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Will threesomes be a thing in this game or nah? (Honest question)

Aside from that, pretty good so far (y)
Future tags: ....Group sex.... So, over time there will be many fetishes and opportunities to have fun with girls.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes