Ren'Py - Merging of the Stars [v0.5] [4PadGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kMimster

MC is lame with him or without I don't think game would be different. On top of that game is very very slow and boring story wise (I think watching grass grow would be better). Plus side girls are pretty and interesting, so at least something good going for it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

the game is cool, I'm surprised that the sequel came out about a kid, and so the plot is cool, it happens too much and sits a little bit, and so I'm very glad that there are continuations of this game, of course we only put 2 girls to bed, and so I'm waiting for what happens next
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the gameplay itself is very good, the plot is well written, it's nice to read the characters themselves, as always, are well drawn and made with high quality and beautiful, and I'm glad that the game continues after what happened in the first part of the game and we'll see what happens to the hero and see what happens next in the next version of the game
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Technically the game is execute amazingly.
    Great assets, navigation, characters.. everything looks great...

So what does it miss???
    Well I found the whole story more tedious than real life, there is no eroticism everything taste like a vanilla ice-cream left out of the fridge for one day.
    It is just not an adult game. None of the situation proposed really could excite anyone.

Pity because technically the game is really great