Ren'Py - Merging of the Stars [v0.7] [4PadGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

Loved this game!

Graphics and the girls are gorgeous.
    Can not wait to get back to the family characters from the prequel.
    Sandbox is not the worst, but IMO does very little for the game.

Not a lot of sex scenes yet, but the ones that are there are very steamy.

Dialogue, is kind of the weak point of the story for me.
    It's not engrish or unintelligible, so you clearly understand what each character is trying to say.

But it's probably not written by a native English speaker, so the phrasing is just not 100% on point.

That is a very minor gripe though. Can not wait to continue my journey in this game!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Loud crap music right from launch and NO audio controls in the game.
    Good choice of VN or sandbox, but typically this means one or the other suffers

Renders are good. Choice of models is good, only some suffer from preposterous-size syndrome.

I really liked the UI that introduced characers and allowed name changing. I also like the way thoughts are completely differentiated from speech.

The not-your-mother is a tomboy, odd choice but since I hate that particular flavour of relationship it doesn't need to bother me. I didn't like that I can't set relationship and continually refer to her as 'mom'

An MC with a reasonable model who is only partially pathetic. He writes messages like a child and isn't even capable of dressing normally or organising renting an apartment. He also needs women to make every move, which means the women have to be empty headed, hairy and desperate.

Cartoonish/insecure penis is cringe inducing and brings the game down the most. For some reason we also focus in it more than the women. It's stupid enough that it ruins the animations, eg the dry humping scene which was the best thing this far. There's also some foot focus nastiness you have no option to avoid.

Sandbox navigation? Not great. Actully, awful. This is the hardest part in a sandbox I'd say, but this solution sucks. Try and guess what you should do when you reach the office for the first time or figuring what to do in the evening. Good luck.

Inclusion of work and education 'minigames' was also an assinine decision. I can't imagine someone non-technical getting what to do. Took me a while to realise I could switch them off, because the setting is hidden at the start (WHY?)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

trzyglow

bugged crap and terrible controls, problem to get out of the office bugged crap and terrible controls, problem to get out of the officebugged crap and terrible controls, problem to get out of the officebugged crap and terrible controls, problem to get out of the office
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gtpman

The women in this game look amazing! The story and the dialogs are a bit weird, but it makes it unique. The version I've played is v0.6, early in the development, but it look promising good so far. Looking forward for its continuation.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

kMimster

MC is lame with him or without I don't think game would be different. On top of that game is very very slow and boring story wise (I think watching grass grow would be better). Plus side girls are pretty and interesting, so at least something good going for it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

the game is cool, I'm surprised that the sequel came out about a kid, and so the plot is cool, it happens too much and sits a little bit, and so I'm very glad that there are continuations of this game, of course we only put 2 girls to bed, and so I'm waiting for what happens next
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the gameplay itself is very good, the plot is well written, it's nice to read the characters themselves, as always, are well drawn and made with high quality and beautiful, and I'm glad that the game continues after what happened in the first part of the game and we'll see what happens to the hero and see what happens next in the next version of the game
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Technically the game is execute amazingly.
    Great assets, navigation, characters.. everything looks great...

So what does it miss???
    Well I found the whole story more tedious than real life, there is no eroticism everything taste like a vanilla ice-cream left out of the fridge for one day.
    It is just not an adult game. None of the situation proposed really could excite anyone.

Pity because technically the game is really great