RPGM Completed Meria's Adventure ~Violation of the Feisty Adventurer~ [Final] [KIRINJET]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So, of course the mandatory questions
How's the MTL, is it understandable or totally will send you straight to god?
And of course the gameplay, is it defeat rape as usual or there's something different like battle-rape?
Thank you!

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
ill second that
Well there are 2 that i completely love, Lilitales(more linear rpg with little exploring), Ambrosia(Realy good rpg with open world and A LOT of stuff to do) problably not the best description i can give but just play it, it's amazing
the new game from the same developers of ambrosia is also amazing, however we're still waiting an english release, wich should be to past june 2022 or later, but still, i'm waiting anciously

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I was going to say this seemed like a business opportunity. Even cleaning up MTL for pronouns and usage would make the game a lot more distributable/valuable.

I'm giving this serious thought...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, of course the mandatory questions
How's the MTL, is it understandable or totally will send you straight to god?
And of course the gameplay, is it defeat rape as usual or there's something different like battle-rape?
Thank you!
Within the first minute, I came here to see if it was MTL. Didn't notice the tag before downloading it. I usually avoid them.
It makes me wanna punch a wall, the English is so bad. lmao

Also, right out the gate, she gets gangraped and creampied by tons of guys in a bathroom, and it's part of a cut scene you can't avoid....then she walks out with a smile on her face, goes to bed, and gets raped in her sleep.
I quit and deleted the files, at that point.
No corruption, just straight to the point where a normal game would at least take a few days or weeks in-game time to get to.
English is horrid. It isn't even laughably bad. It's just bad. You can't understand anything they're saying cause it sounds like a bunch of random words were generated and thrown together.
I can't even give this 1 star.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Merias Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 592 MB/142 MB :

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes