RPGM - Completed - Mermaid hell - The day four mermaids were attacked by 10,000 demons. [Final] [dark.ryona.x15]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Skogfisk

This game where Mermaids get fucked by demons is not too great. I mean it's not bad, but there are better games out there that you could be playing instead. The graphics aren't the best either and the animations are pretty much non existent. Voice acting is OK.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ShadowDiamond4711

Terrible... the art is good, but that's the only redeeming quality. Also, way too short, and this would be better as a visual novel. That being said, It's only about 10 minutes long... If someone has 10 minutes, then I would recommend it, but only for that reason...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

swe920

Was this even a game? felt like a 2 minute anime, the dialog was nonsense so i guess it was MTL?

The animations were decent, but that's about all this "game" had to offer, story is pretty much non-existant outside of "fuck the mermaids and spawn demons"
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hockeyhayes777

I bought this game a couple months back after seeing the art for it and seeing the price attached. I figured it would be a full RPGM game with some kind of game mechanics. The game plays more like a VN, there are a couple of bad ends sprinkled in, but otherwise, you just walk to the next mermaid to progress the story. The other monsters you see just serve to get in your way as you travel across the relatively small map with very tight paths, meaning you're at the mercy of the AI in terms of quickly running to the next objective. The art is great and the writing isn't bad to match, but it feels off calling this an RPGM game, when it plays more like a proof of concept VN.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

qazad

This 'game' would be better as a visual novel.

Story:
    You and your demon bros have been trapped and unable to fuck.
    You are no longer stuck and ready to fuck.
    Oh hey look, Mermaids!

Gameplay:
    All you do is walk around and trigger cg's simply by walking on a linear path full of pointless obstacles you need to navigate around.. not the puzzle type, just... vegetation and npc's that you sometimes need to wait for them to move in some cramped areas.
    You can talk to the mermaids to produce some caviar snowballs that may or may not block your path.
    Once you have found all 4 mermaids you can backtrack untill you find a monster blocking your path and talk to it.
    ~End~

Content:
    Not much, roughly 1 or 2 scenes per mermaid (+one game over scene) and a few with 2 or more mermaids. Scenes are animated (in the half-assed way, distorting a single picture).
    I couldnt find a gallery and finishing the game just takes me to the main menu, maybe theres a newgame+ gallery button hidden somewhere but in all honesty i dont care enough to look.

English:
    Self translated by circle, better than MTL ...barely... arguably... maybe..

Conclusion :
    Story wont win any oscars, i couldnt bring myself to care about what happened to the mermaids, nor could i influence it in any way.
    Game took me less than 10 mins to finish and the content wasnt good enough or plentiful enough to justify the time waste.
    Here's a link to the cg on Hitomi.la so you dont have to waste yours either.