VN - Ren'Py - Mesmerized - An Intoxicated Story [v0.25.1] [The Dark Moonshine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Chelas123

Pretty good game with a very unique personality and art style. I hope we can get the MC Mom content soon, cheers to the dev and keep the good job!

PD: To the dev an advice that I can give is to no losse the communication with the audience, even if you are going to take one more month for and update just do a quick explain in advance and all should be good :D
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Thasic

Pretty good game, all in all. The story is not the same old run-of-the-mill nonsense and it's kind of unique. The art is certainly different but I kind of like it. No real animation but I'm okay with that as well. It is kinky and sexy and not to difficult to advance. Some choices but they are very obvious. So far it's a bit short but it certainly has potential.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

Straight to the point, the story is plain stupid and MC is borderline homicidal:

MC is supposedly in love with the milf next door but the moment he has a chance he hypnotizes her and does only awful stuff with her...
    Hes making her an alcoholic and nearly every scene he gets her so drunk that i thought she will die any moment now. The mass of booze he forces her to drink would kill every fulltime drunken hobo but he just wants her to drink more and more... Its neither funny nor sexy at this point.

Graphic wise the art style is more than weird and MCs dick changes its size like others change their socks.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Porthos#1

Mesmerized is becoming one of my favorites. The story line isn't overbearing, and everyone seems to be having fun together. The artwork isn't as good as on some other games IMO, but the frequent updates make up for any other shortcomings. Thanks!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I find the art interesting, not good or bad so much as different in a market that can use different, and I think it's a fun enough game. I am docking a star though because playing guessing games/rewinding with decisions, a few of which didn't seem like the intuitive choice based of previous ones, is something I could do without and in some ways this would be better as a straight VN. Still, give it a try if you haven't. At a minimum support someone doing something different with the cg.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

suirad32

The art style is weird but the writing hits my personal taste quite well it also tackles one person at a time. If the story evolves continually as it's hinting then I'm sure it will rise the ranks fast.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rostabu

As a game this is a typical male teen fantasy (in reality there would be serious implications for said conduct, including possible death by intoxication) Like I said as a game, and meant as entertainment only, this is one fun romp. I mean what boy wouldn't want to be able to influence their hot semi slutty neighbor and have that excitement bleed into other areas and to other people??? I love the watercolor effect the dev uses, very unique. I also appreciate how he is slowly incorporating others into the plot. I am not one to worry about others pasts as long as once they ARE in my circle they only do what as a group we find acceptable,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ( I can't wait for the dev to fulfill the promise of the opening scene. this is one I expect to be high on my d/l list... all those able to support should.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

yrnu

Teases more than it pleasesr. The creative team's I believe would expand each chapters further to a create a certain more richer in content can be reworked but that's for the future to decide. I particularly like fit and voluptuous women so it seems more near to me . Big breasts and ass all the way!!!!! Full support. A possibility of stripper like twerking and lapdancing is and should be considered a possibility which can be incorporated in the st ory for Ms L . Easy going fun-loving college girl turned a family woman who ends up divorced is a good justification for it.
    Wwe all had that one girl in our colleges/ universities who was infamous for being easy going but could easily finish a man just by 1 touch . We see the journey of that woman turning back into sorority sister which is also kinda heart-warming .
    4 stars sure but this kinda art form and artist gives that 1 star justification. I hope they finish the story and not abandon the project midway. It's good story especially to fraternity hunks
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ExhibLover

Story is good, grphics are daring (although I like it a bit more realistic. Women again have huge breasts, why? And what I really do not like is the continuous drug and alcohol abuse. Surely, there must be other ways to get the neighbour / mom / sister there
  10. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

This is a really solidly written hypnosis/corruption VN so anyone into those kinks should give it a try. The art-style is a bit too sloppy imo, not sure if it is filter or something but if the lines were just a bit crisper and if it were just a bit cleaner overall i think it would help a great deal. As it is i don't mind it and the neighbor still manages to be very hot, though.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Troz3

A reasonable idea for a game, with the story not badly executed, but all the good points are outweighed by the absolutely terrible graphics.

Strongly recommend that the game creators start again with competently produced graphics. They don't need to be star quality, but at the moment they are so bad that they continually keep the player from getting into the story, because every new screen is an offence to the eye.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

orto23

Very different art style , Script is great and different enough to set it apart from other games. 5 stars for the script. Art style, 5 stars for being brave and not using the same art as everyone else uses. The blurring images, however threaten to give me a hangover almost as bad as the neighbor's hangover, game loses 1 star for that (rubbing my itty-bitty man boobs does not help with the hangover either). Blinking and looking away from the screen when your eyes get sore does keep it manageable . I can understand using the blurriness to portray the drunkenness of the neighbor , but it really does cause problems for people playing the game. Over all , 4/5 stars. Game is different enough to get my support on Itch. Good Luck on your game, The Dark Moonshine. Looking forward to your next update.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Johnn Grimm

For being an early release the story is interesting enough while incorporating several fetishes well. While the game is not very realistic it does a good job of suspending the disbelief through its art style and story.

Speaking of the art style: The backgrounds can seem blurry or fuzzy at times. This fuzziness can provide a contrast for better focusing on the foreground.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 582828

Overall very good.

Strange art style but it is unique. The writing is fun and if you find yourself interested in more, one of the game creators has a page on mcstories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Captain-Dunsel.html

So far it's pretty short but hopefully it will continue to grow.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

drcynic22

Updated Review:

I gave this game one last try in spite of my initial reluctance because I really did want to like a game where my hypnosis fetish is front and center. I want to encourage games to use actual hypnosis in the plot...

However, the art is still terrible. It's so bad that I still got an actual headache looking at it in some instances. I don't know if it's a lighting issue or the way everything seems so washed out or what. But it was so difficult to look at, and forget fapping to it.

The other thing that's really irritated me about this story is that it's really not about the hypnosis at all. It's really about getting these women as drunk and high as possible. Why did they need to become slobbering drunk when you're using the hypnosis in the first place? What is the actual fetish here? If it's just to get them drunk, I'm not interested in that as someone who is a recovering addict in real life. This game has almost nothing going for it anymore from my standpoint. The story went off the rails, the art is terrible, and it's not fap material. Avoid downloading if you're thinking about it.